Friday, July 6, 2012

Sucker For Love. 😍

So, I am currently in New York without access to my laptop. So those of you who read Way More Than A Hype Man I'm terribly sorry I can't post it until like next week. I won't be home until maybe July 16th or so. I'm able to write this post on my iPod but I can't like finish the WMTAHM post on my iPod because I don't have the start of it. Anyways, I hope this will hold you over!! So sorry.



-----

May 20th.

Day. Weeks. Months, has gone by since Nicki had last saw her boyfriend Drake. Drake was Nicki's brother Jelani's best friend. He was a tall. Light skinned and he had a short cut curly fro. Another big detail, he was the same age as Jelani. Nicki's OLDER brother. Once they started dating her parents weren't to happy about that. Nicki rarely saw him because he was in college while she was finishing up high school. She saw him when she saw her brother or when she could get away from her parents and drive over to Princeton, NJ. While Nicki resided in Queens, NY.

Today was one of those days. Her parents had left for the weekend to go visit some family in Florida. Nicki planned on staying in NJ with Drake until Sunday since what parents wouldn't be back on a flight until Monday. Nicki was busy in her room on Skype with Drake while packing her clothes.

Nicki held up a shirt. "This one?" she then held up another shirt. "Or this one?"

"I like the first one, it's not too revealing I don't want anyone trynna talk to my girl" Drake smiled.

"Oh, shut up!" Nicki folded the shirt and put it into her suitcase.

"I'm so excited to see you. It's been like 2 months!" Nicki sat in front of her laptop.

"I know baby can't wait to spend the weekend with you" Drake replied.

"I wish I could stay longer!" Nicki pouted.

"Hey! Think about it you're almost done with your Senior year, I'm done with my sophomore year here. When do you get out?"

"I get out next week! But then I come back the week after that for graduation"

"So basically by June 1st you should be able to come kick it with me the whole summer!? Then you come
up here in the fall and we'll be together all the time"

Nicki smiled a little. She had gotten an acceptance letter from 2 schools. Princeton and University Of Florida. Her parents wanted her to go to Florida but she wanted to go be with Drake at Princeton.

"What's wrong Nic?" She had zoned out for about 2 minutes.

"Nothing..." She gave a weak smile.

"Nicki did you talk to your parents yet?" Drake had asked Nicki to talk to her parents about Princeton weeks earlier.

"Well...I kind of convinced mom. Dad is..."thinking about it" Nicki made air quotes with her fingers.

"Ugh, your dad is tough. I hope he says yes."

"So do I, but I don't think he likes the idea of his little girl running away with her older boyfriend that he doesn't like" Nicki dryly chuckles even though she was being serious.

"Wow, he still doesn't like me? It's nearly been a year"

"Well, no, it's never been that he doesn't like you. He just doesn't like us together. At all..."

"Well, he'll have to deal with it. Nothing is breaking us up. Nothing"

Nicki smiled and said goodbye to Drake before packing away her laptop with the rest of her bags. She then took her bag downstairs and loaded it into her BMW.


A little later Nicki grabbed her keys off her kitchen counter and headed out to her car in comfortable clothing. She had on Chucks, a wife beater and sweats. She put her key in her ignition and headed for Princeton.

----

When Nicki arrived she pulled up Ito the campus and drove to where Drake's dorms was. He usually came out to get her because he didn't like her walking alone around the campus especially at night even though it was a pretty nice area.

Nicki got out of the car and grabbed her suitcase. Boys and even some girls whistled when she got out of the car. She rolled her suitcase around to the sidewalk and continued on walking to Drake's dorm room and ignored all the remarks. Someone even followed Nicki into the dorm. It was a guy named Scooter he always tried to talk to Nicki whenever she came to see Drake he usually have up when she ignored him but I guess this time it was different.

Scooter grabbed Nicki's arm gently. "Yo Nicki, why you always frontin' when nigga try to holla?"

"Because obviously I'm not interested in being hollered at" Nicki said walking over to the elevator. Scooter followed her on.

Nicki rolled her eyes. "Look, please leave me alone..." Scooter sucked his teeth.

"Man fuck you yo. You'd think you want someone closer to your age. Surprised your young ass didn't get played yet"

"Whatever Aj. Bye." The floor dinged. And Nicki walked out.

Scooter [Aj] tapped her butt when she walked out. She quickly shot around and lunged toward the elevator only to be too short of time because it closed and Drake walked out of his dorm room and stood in the doorway.

"What's wrong?" Drake asked. Nicki turned around and ran into Drake's arms.

"Baby!!!" she shouted and he picked her up and grabbed her suitcase.

Drake laid Nicki down on his bed and began kissing her lips and neck softly.

"Mmm...mmm. Drake stop" Nicki gently pushed Drake and he got up.

"Sorry...I just missed you" He grinned.

"Ya sure? Or ya missed my body" Nicki said standing up and turning around flaunting her every curve.

"You can stop teasing now." Drake glared.

"Hungry?" Drake asked her.

"No I'm good." Nicki laid back down on Drake's bed. Drake laid next to he and they stared in each others eyes.

Nicki giggled. "What's so funny?" Drake asked.

"Nothing, I just really really missed you Aubs"

"You know I hate being called Aubrey" Drake said sitting up.

"I called you Aubs though. They're different" Nicki said getting up and walking to her suitcase and changing into her pajamas.

Drake's eyes roamed her body. He wanted Nicki so bad but she apways said she wasn't ready.

"Drake..." Nicki started hesitantly.

"I'm sorry Nic, you just look so good"

"Oh, word? I look good?" Nicki said strutting over to Drake half naked.

Drake swung his feet over the edge of the bed until his soles touched the floor. Nicki pushed his knees apart and stood in front of him. She wrapped her legs around Drake so she straddling him then she began making out with him while Drake's hands roamed her body. Drake unclasped Nicki's bra and started sliding it down her arms.

There was a knock at the door. Drake didn't hear it but Nicki did.

"Mmm, Drake let go" Nicki got off his waist and headed to his bathroom with her pajamas.

"Fuck..." Drake groaned and opened the door.

"Drizzzzay"

"Hold up!"

Drake opened the door to see his roommate Trey standing there.

"What was you doing, fuckin'?" Trey laughed and saw Nicki's clothes laying in front of her suitcase.

"Nah...you was really fuckin' my man? Nicki finally let you hit that thick—" Just as Trey tried finishing his sentence the bathroom door opened and out walked Nicki. Drake was glaring at Trey's comment.

"Oh...Hey Nicki" Trey went to say hi to her and hug her.

"Hi Trey." Nicki sat next to Drake ad laid on his bed soon after.

"So..." Drake started.

"Oh, my bad. I'ma stay with Lani tonight and then Noah Saturday so y'all can have alone time or whatever"

"Thanks man, appreciate it" Drake looked up.

"Oh, Nic you gonna say hi to ya brother? I think you should he knows you're here"

"Uh, yeah I will tomorrow tell him I'm sleep if he asks about me" Nicki said.

"Yeah...I'll do that" Trey said before leaving changed into sleepwear and headed out the door.

"Now...where were we?" Drake turned to Nicki and tried kissing her. She out her hand in his face.

"Nice try"

"Mood is gone?"

"Mood was never really there babe, I was only gonna tease" Nicki giggled.

"Wow...you know I'm sexually frustrated" Drake said.

"Babe just trust me, it'll be worth the wait considering how exclusive I keep these cookies" Nicki patted cooch and rolled over.

"Wow...you going to bed?" Drake asked.

"Not if you don't want me to" Nicki rolled over to face Drake.

"Yeah...stay up with me"

"What's on your mind? Lani do anything to you?"

"Nah, same old same old. "Taking care of my sis? She comes before our friendship Drizz, I don't wanna have to whoop your ass" blah blah" Drake said.

"Aw, I'll talk to him tomorrow. I don't
wanna be the reason y'all stop being friends or something"

"You won't be. Lani and I are just as cool as we were before you and I dated"

"Well then why does he constantly hound you? I'm still talking to him. I trust you and I know you won't hurt me" Nicki smiled. Drake pecked Nicki's lips.

"Good, cause I got you."

The couple didn't even notice try we're talking for hours. It was now 11:00pm.

"I'm going to sleep Drake. Love you"

"Love you more Nic." Nicki turned around and Drake wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.


Nicki woke up the next morning still in Drake's grasp. When she got up he felt it but didn't move. Nicki went to the bathroom to brush. She threw her hair up in a messy bun an washed her face. She came out and checked her phone she had a text from her best friend Safaree.

Safaree: chill today?

Nicki: With Drake. Xo

Safaree: Ok..

Safaree wasn't the biggest fan of Drake considering he liked Nicki himself. Drake was really aware of that but Nicki wasn't. Drake didn't like Safaree but only because he liked Nicki so he was usually rude until Nicki made him change for her. Safaree kept trying to win Nicki over but Nicki could never see him that way.

Drake reached out and grabbed Nicki by her waist and laid her next to him.

"How long you been up!?"

"Since you left my grasp."

"Oh whatever. What are we doing today?"

"You need to go say hi to your brother sometime before he takes it out on me" Drake said getting out of bed and heading to brush and wash his face.

"I will Drake, ugh" Nicki walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a pair of jeans and a t shirt. She got dressed and sat on Drake's bed. Drake left the bathroom and sat next to her.

"Go say hi to your brother. When you get back we'll go for a walk and get some lunch, alright?"

"Okay babe. Nicki put on her sneakers and headed to Jelani's down the hall"

"Wow. Little sis, fancy seeing you here"

"Whatever Lani, move" Nicki pushed pass him and walked into a room full of five boys. Game station sound effects on full sound.

"So what ya want Nic?"

"Just came to say hi to my big bro." She playfully punched his shoulder.

"Well stay a while. Have a seat"

Nicki walked over to the bed and say down. She didn't even recognize she as sitting next to Scooter. Jelani left the room for a second.


"Fuck" Nicki said getting up Scooter turned to face her. He pulled her down.

"LANI!"

"He be back in like 10mins he ran to his car" one of the boys said.

"Hey, Nicki" Scooter said snaking his hand up Nicki's shirt.

"Mm...get off" Nicki pushed his hands.

"I got 10mins to get what I've been waning for the longest." Scooter smirked.

"Get off" Nicki stood up and headed for the door. Scooter went after her into the hall. He pushed her away from the rest of the hall that lead to Drake's room. He put his hands above her on a wall.

"Why can't we just...yeah"

"Because, I'm TAKEN. And I'm not having sex with you"

"You will one day." Scooter moved and felt In between Nicki's legs.

"Get off!" Nicki pushed him and walked away.

"You'll be back. Girlies love Scooter"

Nicki flipped him off and walked down to Drake's room.

"What took you so long?"

"Fucking Scooter and his bitch ass"

"That mouth of his is—"

"Nah, he TOUCHED me. He tried sexing me almost positive."

"I'm gonna kill him."

"He's not worth it. You got me forever. No worries."

"How bout that walk..."

--


"It is so pretty out here" Nicki said walking through the park.

"Yeah...it is...good place to ya know think"

"What's on your mind babe?"

"Okay...look. How is this whole thing gonna continue to workout...?"

"What whole thing?"

"Us...no one respects it or supports it. How long before they make us break it off"

"I'm 18, no one really has control over me at all..."

"I mean like...the whole college thing,..the whole sneaking around thing and the distance."

"It's not sneaking around of people know I come up here to see you Drake..."

"Do ya parents know you come here?"

"Yeah...." Drake looked at her.

"No...but look, I'm grown. I can handle myself which is why I make the decisions to come see my boyfriend"

"I understand that and I love seeing you but I don't think things like that are good for us"

"Oh c'mon Drake, I've been doing this thing for the longest. You can't be serious"

"We can talk about this later and not in public let's go crab lunch. Panera?"

"Yeah, sounds fine."


---

Drake and Nicki ordered their food and sat at their table with it. Once finished eating they headed back to campus. And sat at Drake's and watched a movie.

Nicki cuddled into Drake.

"This movie sucks." Drake said.

"You don't like chick-flicks?" Nicki giggled.

"I'll watch it for my CHICK"

"Corny..."

"You love this corn ball" Drake said puckering his lips.

"Your lips are so big"

"You know what they're for" Drake grinned and pointed to Nicki's box.

"Gross, stop being nasty"

"Why can't we ever be nasty?"

"Because..."

"Not a good enough reason..."

"Drake..."

"Look, we don't have to have sex just yet...but why can't I please you?"

Drake pouted. "Why do you want to do bad?" Nicki laughed and got up only to be pulled back down by Drake.

"Because I can love you in more than one way. That's one of them"

"No, you're just all sexually frustrated"

"We've been dating forever, I admire you taking it slow. But I really, just please..."

"Draaaake..." Nicki didn't see the harm but she was not about to give in.

"This is gonna be my first time with you. I want it to be special, I want it to be the right time and place. Not because you've been I'm college
horny and haven't gotten anything...plus it's in the middle of the day"

"Oh, so you're saying you'd do it?"

"No...."

"I can tell when you lie baby"

Drake wrapped his arms around Nicki.

"Don't baby me you horn ball" Nicki said swatting his hands away and laughing.

--

It was later in the night and Nicki was in the shower. Drake was attempting to help Nicki give in. He wanted to make it as special for her as it could be in a college dorm room.

Drake set out candles and chocolates and set the lights and music low.

Nicki stepped out of the bathroom with her hair soaked and dripping down her back. Wrapped in her pink towel.

"Why is it so dark in—"

"Drake was laying on the bed in his pajamas. Pretending to be oblivious to what was going on around him."

"Oops!" Drake looked up to see Nicki bent over reaching for her towel that fell to her feet in attempt to hit the lights.

Drake POV.

I've always wanted Nicki in a sexual way...I'm just respectful enough to put that aside and learn to love her for her. I feel I've done that, why not take the next step? I feel like its gonna help us grow more as a couple. When she dropped her towel and bent over naked...shit. I was planning on getting her right there. I got off the bed and walked up behind her that way when she stood up her plump bottom would have no choice but to touch my manhood.

"Ooh" she said turning around. I picked her up then.

"Drake...no"

"Nicki, yes" I said laying her on the bed. I don't care if we didn't fuck that night to be honest. I wanted it to be about her I wanted to relieve the stress and tension she was having.

I think she was giving in but she was shielding her body and closing her eyes while panting. I had to make sure it was okay to go. I touched my fingers to her spot.

She gasped. I hadn't even touched her forreal.

I got on my knees and stuck my finger inside her. She was already wet.

"Damn, Nic" I started working my index and middle finger in and outing her. She was beginning to moan. Such beautiful moans.

"Uuuuuuuh" I heard escape her lips.

So I worked faster. She kept breathing heavy and then I heard a distinct scream. Loud enough to let me know what happened.

"DRAKKKKKKEEEE" I loved the sound of the woman I loves screaming my name. I wasn't done with her yet.

I dipped my tongue into her moisture. Sucking and softly biting. I could tell she was enjoying it because I felt my head get buried in her womanhood.

"Yesssss, like that. Like that yess."

I added a finger and continued to tease her clit.

"Oh fuck. Aubreeeeey"

Nicki only called me that when she was mad but I think I learned I'd also get called that when I please her right.

Then yet again I heard a scream. Mission accomplished. I wanted to see how far she'd let me take it do I entered her. Slowly. She was so tight. God she was so tight.

"Fuck, baby"

"Oooooh yeah yeah" she was screaming out.

"You're so tight"

"Uhhhhhh, like it?"

Nicki was so different horny. So free. I liked it.

"You gonna cum for me for a third time?" I said pushing into her against

"YESSSSSSS, harder"

I did as I was told and shortly after she made it. I had finally made love to my love. I laid their on the bed next to her. Not to far from where I had to bust since I forgot to put the condom on thank Goodness I pulled out that would've ruined Nicki.

"Drake...we really just did that? We really just had sex?" She said pulling the sheet over her bare body. I put my briefs back on and climbed in with he.

"Yeah...we finally did" I smirked.

"Wow, that was amazing. I've never felt that before"

"You're amazing" I said turning over.

"Get some sleep, I wanna make tomorrow fun since you're leaving"

"How so?"

"You'll see"

I replied removing the sheet then sitting next to her. She was already asleep. I prayed Trey didn't come to the dorm since Nicki was naked.

--

Drake POV.

The next morning I woke up to find Nicki still asleep. Just as I was waking up Trey was walking into the room.

"Yo. Shorty naked?"

I glared at him. "Yes. Captain obvious"

"You got in that?"

"You could say that." I replied getting up being sure not to wake Nicki.

"Wow, what changed her mind?"

"I don't know man, I kinda just went for it she didn't object so much after she saw I wasn't gonna give up"

"Wow, Mrs. Nic Maraj. Was she good?"

"I don't feel right talking about this but...amazing. Unmatched."

"Damn fam!!" Trey said dapping me and slapping me.

Nicki heard the commotion because she woke up. She grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around her.

She walked over to me and kissed me.

"Good morning." she had a whole new glow to her.

"You seem rather happy this morning Nic"

"Oh shutup" she said heading into the bathroom. I soon heard the shower start.

"Shorty smiling like she hit the lottery, dang Drizzy"

"Stop talking about my girl now." I chuckled.

"Aww man. I'm just so happy for you little bro" Trey said to me. He wasn't too much older but he was older.

"You act like I haven't fucked before.."

"This was the first meaningful one though, right?"

"VERY. I feel like we're at a whole new place in our relationship now"

"Sex don't do that shit I don't k ow what you're feeling" Trey chuckled a d packed up some things to get dressed and left or dorm.


Nicki POV

Last night was a feeling unexplainable for me. I would've waited but Lmehof pulled me in. I wanted him so bad and I didn't know why. When I for him and I was done...I was amazed. I'd been stubborn and waiting for that moment to be special or whatever but to be honest yesterday couldn't have been anymore special.

I didn't hear voices anymore so I left the room to see Trey gone and Drake laid out on the bed. I crawled up next to him in my towel and he wrapped his arms around me.

"How was it...?"

"My shower? Relax—" I started to say even though I knew what he was talking about.

"Nooo, last night" He said hesitantly.

"Good...worth the wait...amazing..." I didn't wanna seem too excited.

"Well, thanks I needed that"

"Why?"

"Just so I know for future..."

"We aren't doing it again until I'm up here for the summer with you..."

Drake fake pouted but he understood.

"Okay baby"

I smiles and got up to get dressed.

"Do you mind?"

"But I've already seen you naked Nic..."

"So what!" I said giggling. Drake laid on his stomach and put a pillow over his head.

I was dressed in underwear shortly after.

"Drake get up, lotion my back please"

"Seriously? It's by my fault if you feel hands somewhere"

"Yea it will be so keep them to yourself" I spat.








2 comments:

  1. This was Amazing. At First i kept getting the feeling that Drake was Cheating on her, because he was Sexually fustrated. And Scooter He needs to Back the fuck off Nicki. Wooooaaaahh! I Didnt think Nicki would let Drake go all the way. But atleast no she Knows what she was Missing. I Lovedd thiss Posst soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, they got it poppin. But at least he waited for her instead of cheating. Scooter needs to back the fuk up, like he is not wanted. But good post!

    ReplyDelete