Sunday, July 1, 2012

SITL.


He addicted to hustle, I’m addicted to fame.

Nicki POV

 I was sitting in the middle of my bed writing. That’s all I did was write. When I lived with my parents and all their bullshit, I wrote. I’d sit in my room or in my car and write. When I finished high school I had to get the hell out of there. Safaree had an extra room in his apartment. He was still in high school after I was out; he got out when he was 20. I got out when I was 18. It’s not that he wasn’t smart he just fucked up a little. But, he let me take that room when I decided I needed to get out of my parent’s house. I was now 19 years old and Safaree was 20. Oh, Safaree, he’s been my best friend for as long as I could remember.

            I had a job and everything to help Safaree out with bills and stuff. He had another job. A job he would never tell me about. I’m not stupid so I kinda figured he sold, but I didn’t stress over it. He didn’t do drugs, so I didn’t care. Me on the other hand, I was an office manager. The most annoying job anyone could ever ask for. But hey, it made ends meet until I got this rapping thing all together. I would give anything to be famous. I always put my rapping and singing career behind me and thought about what was happening in front of me. My heart told me to fight and never give up, my mind told me I should put my silly dream aside and focus on  getting a place of my own and not depending on Safaree. Both had been right.

            It was now nearing 8:00 pm. I had been home from work since 6 and I immediately started writing. Safaree walked through the front door soon. I knew because I heard the alarm go off. He got it when I moved in. He was always trying to protect me. Honestly, it was really cute. I heard his baggy jeans trudge upstairs and I heard a bag. He probably brought Chinese or something.  Whenever he ended up being home late he brought something, when he was home early we cooked dinner together. I set my notebook on my nightstand and Safaree knocked on my door.

“Come in” Safaree walked through the door and sat my Chinese on my nightstand.

“What are you up too?” he asked me sitting on the edge of my bed.

“Well, I was writing” I said pointing to my pink notebook on my night stand. Safaree never looked in it or touched. It he wanted to give me my privacy. There was some pretty graphic shit in there so I’m glad he didn’t. I was working on this new song, rap thing called Autobiography. It needed hella work. I probably would save it along with a lot of my writings and record them when I actually decided to pursue the music thing. My mind told me to stop the dreams but in reality I couldn’t. I wrote so I could perfect my skill for when the time came that God would actually grace me with the shot of actually making it big.

            Safaree kicked off his shoes and sat Indian style directly across from me in the queen sized bed covered with a pink comforter. He grabbed his Chinese and I grabbed mine. We ate until our stomachs hurt. Then Safaree left my room to go get in the shower. He returned and told me he was gonna watch a movie in his room if I wanted to join him. I hopped up out of my bed and grabbed my blanket. I had on polka dot pajama pants, a tank top, and my hair was in a bun. We always did stuff like this. Safaree always felt it was his responsibility to protect me and comfort me so we always ended up cuddled up but we never took it to a sexual extent. He respected me too much, I loved that about him.

            The next morning it was Saturday which meant I got to sleep in. Yes. I thought to myself. I woke up around 11:00 I was still in Safaree’s room. I was lying on the pillow next to him. I got up and walked into my room and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got my pay check the day before so I planned on getting my day started. I called up Thembi and Tyesha.

Nicki: Hey Bhembi, hey TT. Let’s have a girls day?

TT: You got girls day money…cause…

Thembi: That sounds fun! TT stop being cheap!

TT: I’m not being cheap, ugh. Okay, what are we doing Onika?

Nicki: Um…nails…shopping…lunch? Sound good?

Thembi: Sounds wonderful, I’m gonna go get dressed. What time?

Nicki: Let’s do 1. I’ll be there around one we’ll go shopping then get our nails done then go to lunch.

TT: Okay. You picking us up?

Nicki: Of course I am.

Thembi: Okay, bye Nika

Nicki: Bye y’all.

            I headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I came out and decided to put on a white t shirt, shorts and sneakers. I topped it off with a snapback and headed to say bye to Safaree. I went in his room and he was walking out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth.

“I’m going out for a girl’s day…” I said standing in the doorway of his room.

“Have fun” he simply stated.

“Alright…I will” I said pushing off the door frame and heading to the kitchen and walking down the fire escape out to the parking lot where my car was parked. I hopped in and headed to TT’s down the street then we went to get Thembi.

            TT opened the front door and sat in the car.

“Hi, Onika” she smiled and buckled in.

“Hi, Tyesha” I laughed. I pulled off and headed to Thembi’s. When we pulled up she was sitting on her porch. She hopped up and jumped into the back seat.

“So…what’s first?” Thembi asked.

“Well, bitch can I get a hi?” asked TT.

“Hi TT, hi Nic. So we going shopping first?”

“Yes Thembi we’re going shopping first” I answered and headed towards The Center Mall in Queens.

--

We shopped for what felt like hours. I don’t know why I was trying to blow must of my check if I had to help Safaree with the rent this month. I hope he wouldn’t mind. Soon after shopping we headed to the nail salon. All three of us hopped up in the pedicure chairs and tried to block out the Asian women speaking about us in whatever fucking language. After our pedicures we got manicures and sat under the dryer waiting.

“So, how’s everything?” they asked me. I was confused, was something supposed to be going on?

“With you and ole boy you moved in with” TT clarified.

“Nothing, Safaree and I are best friends…like how I and you are” I said pointing to the both of them.

“You mean to tell me, you’ve been living in that man’s house for how long and haven’t gotten anything? Chile”

            I knew this would come up. I always tried to tell them Safaree and I were just best friends and nothing more. Never could be anything more.

            As soon as our nails dried I tipped the nails ladies and I headed for my car and we all piled back in again and headed for Red Lobster. They’d be happy to see my face again. I thought.

--

We finished lunch and I dropped everyone back off at home, it was now around 5:00. I had a dinner party to go to for work a little later at this hotel. I had to remind Safaree because I was bringing him as my date.

“Faree” I knocked on his door.

“Come in Nic” he shouted.

“Don’t forget we have that dinner party at 7 I have to go because I’m the office manager” I managed to get out before Safaree headed to his closet to see what he was going to wear. I think he forgot about it all together. I headed out and started to get ready. I hopped in the shower and got out about 25mins later. I was in there thinking for a while. When I got out Safaree had to wait about 5 minutes before he could get in. When he got in I sat on my bed and dried of then lotioned up. I then put on my under clothes and headed to my shopping bags from earlier and figured out what I was gonna wear. I had bought 2 dresses and 2 different pairs of heels. I decided on this salmon colored one I got with gold heels. It was very form fitting. I went to the bathroom and did my hair which ended up taking another 30minutes because I was curling it and putting it in a bun. After I finished getting dressed I headed to Safaree’s room to see him putting on his shoes. He was touching his head. He hated how big it was. It was so cute, I chucked in the door way and he turned around.

“You look beautiful, it’s good to go out on a Saturday night carefree” I figured he was referring to selling.

“Yeah…you gotta quit that shit Faree, get a real job”

“I will…I will, I’ve got this fitted line I’m starting, then I’ve got this T-Shirt line. Everything is gonna work out Nic, I promise you. I’ma quit once all that starts up” He looked in my eyes and kissed my forehead. He always did that when he wanted me to trust him.

“Okay…okay, can we go now? The office is about 30minutes away”

            We walked down the steps and out the front of the building to Safaree’s red coupe. He always told me. “One day I’ma get rid of this piece of shit and get me a fucking Bentley, then I’ma buy you a pink one”. I held him to that. I wanted a pink Bent for like years. Instead I was stuck with my BMW. I’d get that Bent one day.

            We pulled into the parking lot where the gathering was held. I walked into the ball room. It even had a little VIP lounge. We saw the sign and it said it was off limits. It didn’t look locked though. I wouldn’t be using it so I was like whatever.

            We took our seat at my table with a few co-workers. They greeted us with smiles and hugs. We sat and it began. The owner of the building I worked at spoke about the gathering and why we gathered here. We were celebrating the company being open for 5 years. It wasn’t such a big milestone but whatever.

            The night winded down and I had a couple of drinks. Safaree had a couple of drinks. A music/dancing section came up so we started dancing. I don’t know what came over me but I wanted Safaree want then. I know he could sense that. I led him over to the lounge. We immediately crushed our lips together and my body tingled as his hands went over my body and gripped every curve. He laid be down on the couch they had in there and locked the door then but a chair up to it. He went back over to me and took my dress off and let my curls free of the bun I put them in. He removed my bra and panties then. He soon began pleasing me with his fingers and tongue. I reached my climax faster than I expected.



Safaree POV

            I seriously couldn’t believe this was happening to me. In the most random place, I’d take it though. Nicki always told her friends and stuff that we’d never be anything but a best friend…does this make us more than best friends? I was getting mixed emotions but there was no way I’d stop pleasing her. I entered her slowly from the front and she screamed out, but she tried to block it out and cover her mouth. Oh, I wanted so bad to have her scream my name out but I didn’t want her to risk her job. I flipped her over and entered her from behind. She pleased herself as I did this. She reached her climax a second time and we sat there panting. I don’t know if it was a mix of lust and alcohol that didn’t put her into panic like I thought she would’ve because that’s Nicki. But instead she just put her dress and shoes back on. And slipped out of the room back to the party, I waited it out a little before I returned so it didn’t cause suspicions.



Nicki POV

            I headed towards the bathroom to freshen up and make it look like I came from there for those 10mins. I left my hair down it looked well that way and I fixed my makeup and wiped off any sweat. I went and sat at the table.

“Where have you been Mrs. Maraj?” a co-worker of mine asked.

“Bathroom…” I smiled hesitantly.

“Oh…” she said. She saw me come out the bathroom so she believed me.

“Where’s Safaree?”

“He’s in that lounge, he had to take a call” just then Safaree walked out. 


He sat next to me at the table.

“We leaving soon? I’m tired”

“Yeah, soon kid” I smiled at him.

            We left soon after he asked that and headed home. Safaree was a little more sober than I was so he drove us home. We soon arrived at are apartment and we headed upstairs. We got to the hall that led to our bedrooms and mine was first.

“Goodnight…” I smiled.

“Goodnight Nic.” He smiled and walked to his room.

6 comments:

  1. Awww this was cute. Safaree and nic got it POPPIN'! Lol. Nosty asses :) post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dope! I like this one alot it's really cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl @ them still acting casual like nothing happened. Cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao!!!! This was too cute... I hope Nicki don't wake up regretting that night. But most likely she will. Post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was sooooooooooooooo cute!!!! Part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete