Monday, July 23, 2012

Thinkin' Bout You: Interlude 1.


Lol. I just can't stop writing this ideas keep coming to my head. 


Nic: I told Drake about the nightbefore I left…

SB: When we….?

Nic: Yeah…I owe you an explanationfor leaving like that.

SB: Go ahead…

Nic: So, that night…well we alreadyknow what happened. But I left because I couldn’t face you after that. I feltso ashamed after though. Because I knew you had feelings for me…I just I don’tknow. I didn’t tell you I was leaving in the coming days after that night butit worked out because since I ended up leaving with Drake I didn’t feel like Ihad to explain to you why I left or didn’t talk to you. I mean you already knewI was leaving I just didn’t give you enough details…

SB: That night…I felt used…then afteryou stopped answering my texts and calls I felt abandoned

Nic: I’m so sorry for that. That’swhat I was saying sorry for at lunch…

SB: It’s okay, it’s behind us now. We’veboth got good things going for us I guess. We’ve moved on. We’re back ineachother’s lives and we’re happy. I can’t ask for more.

Nic: Mushy ass…I’ll call you soon.Love you.

SB: Love you too Nic.

---

Drake POV

            I had never been the one to getjealous of what I was already sure was mine. Even though Nicki and Safaree werejust best friends and were before she even met me. What she told me a fewnights ago still was stuck in my brain. I didn’t want to go off on her becauseshe didn’t deserve that shit but I was still upset. That nigga knew we weredating and he still did that shit and let her do that shit. Nicki never told meabout him when we were dating and I wonder why, she told him about me...It’sbeen racking my brain. I mean it wasn’t really my business at the time and ifthey were just best friends it wasn’t a big detail.

            I’m just sitting here in bedpretending to be asleep. I heard them talking on the phone in the other room.Which is why I began thinking deeper into it…but at the end of the day Nickiand I loved each other and I trusted her. I shouldn’t think of the worst…

“Morningbabe…” Nicki pranced back in the room happy as can be. Shit kinda bothered me.I loved seeing her happy but…there I go again. Say good morning back…

“Morning Nic…”I said staring at the celling. She poked her head out of the bathroom door frame.

“You seemupset, let’s talk” she walked over to the bed and laid exactly like me.

“Why didn’tyou ever tell me about Safaree when we FIRST started dating?”

“Because…because,I didn’t think it was a big detail. I didn’t want some other guy running youaway or something like that.”

“Running meaway…you mean me getting jealous?” I chuckled.

“Well yeah…whenwe started dating, I don’t know I just I really liked you and I thought you’dbe distant and hold back if I told you there was another guy who I was closerto”

“Oh…”

“Yeah…are wedone here?”

“Nah…youknew we were dating and he knew we were dating…why’d y’all do it?”

“I wascaught in the fucking moment! Plus I wasn’t at all sober”

“Was he sober?”

“Kinda…betterthan me, don’t be mad at Safaree. Yo, I thought we go over this shit the othernight. You said everything was fine. Safaree didn’t take advantage of me ifthat’s what you’re getting at”

“Nah…not at alljust wanted to clear some stuff up. But I’ma get dressed and head out. I’ve gotsomewhere to be soon.”

5 comments:

  1. Drake better not try no slick shit and he need to stay away from Sb. No he needs to get out the picture so onikafaree can be great cus nicki know she love sb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Hope drake doesnt anything thing dumb. They deserve eachother. She doesnt belong with Sb and he doesnt belong with some other hoe. Iknoee your Onikafaree i think soo Im wonder how this will turn out. Butt thanks for posting two ina Bout a day! Your ona Role! Keep it up amd thanks for posting again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drake Better Not Try Some Slick Shit But Keep The Stories Coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo this is good *eats popcorn*

    Can u continue SITL too *pretty please*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope Drake doesnt do anything stupid, but he does have a right to be mad, they were dating when it happened.

    ReplyDelete