Saturday, June 30, 2012

Young Money.


            
Drake POV

There she sat. Across the club, I was at the bar with Streetz, Wayne had just started the whole Young Money thing but there was this other girl he wanted us all to meet so we went to a club. All I said was hi when we first entered the club I flashed a smile. She was gorgeous; she had the most angelic face. After I said hi she said hi and hugged me. She smelled amazing. She was really friendly and we barely knew each other. When we finished the hug she looked at me and spoke. Her teeth were so pretty and her smile even prettier with a pink gloss on her lips.

“I’m Nicki, and you’re Drake, right?”

She knew who I was.

“Yup, welcome to Young Money” I smiled. She smiled and walked over to the VIP section with Wayne and others. She had on a corset top it was half pink, half black, she was very voluptuous. I wasn’t too focused on that though. She had on leggings and pink pumps. Her hair was crimped and I could see some pink sticking out. How cute. I thought. I had started listening to her material when Wayne told us he was gonna sign her. She was badass at rapping. Best female I’ve heard so far. And she was badass looking, so it went together perfectly. My dream girl. I was positive she’d never give me the time of day though. So I brushed it off. I walked over to the bar and sat with Streetz and admired her from a far until Wayne came over and took us all to VIP to cordially introduce Nicki.

“Well, now that everyone is here. Minus Chuckee and Twist they’ll meet you soon Nic. This is Nicki, Nicki Minaj everyone aka Onika Maraj. She’s from Queens, NY and she’s a badass rapper so we had to have her. Treat her good, she’s good peoples. Continue on with y’all night” Wayne said.

            It was nearing the end of the night; we’d be leaving in an hour. Nicki was really quiet. Sometimes she laughed and smiled and talked to Mac and Wayne here and there. Other than that she didn’t say much. I had to get her to loosen up a little more. I called her over to the bar I had left but somehow made my way back. Man I loved drinking. I wasn’t where I wanted to be yet so I figured I’d get there with Nicki.

“Hey, Drizzy” she had already known my nickname. I chuckled.

“Hey Nicki, wanna drink?” before she could answer I told the bartender to give me 2 shots of patron and keep them coming. I slid one over to Nicki.

“…I don’t drink Drake” she said shyly.

“Well you do tonight; people loosen up more when they drink. I wanna get to know you better”

“You’ve got plenty of time to get to know me Drake” she laughed.

Well, I wasn’t going to force her. I took her drink and drank it.

Nicki POV

I was slowly giving in. I didn’t want Drake to think I’m a party pooper. I didn’t want any of them to think I was. Bad first impression, I asked the bartender for 5 shots of patron and lined them up. Drake was just staring at me like I was crazy or something. I blocked him out and took the first one, then the second, then the third, then the fourth, then the fifth. By then everything became blurry and I started giggling uncontrollably. Drake must have thought it was cute. I was lightweight so I guess the drinks took more effect on me than they did Drake. He had only 3 shots. I didn’t want them to think I was a sloppy drunk either but looks like it was too late for that. Good thing we were leaving. I leaned on Drake and he helped me out of the club.

“Looks like you and Mrs. Minaj got a little close” said Mac smiling.

“Oh shutup, just helping her to her car” Drake said. He must have forgotten I wasn’t able to drive in these conditions and he was far more sober than I was.

“Drake, I can’t drive. Haha, you must have forgotten I’m a little intoxicated” Drake smiled.

“Aight, I’ll take you home”

Drake POV

            We got to Nicki’s door and I walked her too it and waited for her to get unlock it and get inside safely. She looked in her purse and no key. She sighed. And looked up at me, shorter than when I first saw her at the club. She had taken her shoes off. She was barley reaching my shoulder.

“My key, I forgot it inside. I can’t get in”

“You could stay with me? We can call you a locksmith tomorrow or something”

“No, I have another key but my best friend Safaree has it. He’s not here, he’s at his place so, the locksmith thing we don’t have to do that but I do have to stay with you” Nicki said drifting off and looking around. She was so cute drunk. I smiled to myself and we both walked back over to my car and got in. We drove to my apartment downtown Houston; we pulled into the driveway then walked up to the top floor and into my home. Nicki looked around and smiled then plopped on my couch face first.

“This is cute Drake” she mumbled into the couch.

“Thank you, I simply stated then headed to my bedroom to change” I came out to see Nicki still on the couch this time she was sitting up pulling at her corset trying to get it undone. I panicked a little.

“Nicki what are you doing?”

“I can’t sleep in this Drake. Do you have something for me?” By this point she had successfully taken off her corset top and was already in her bra. I looked at her and looked away before she could see me looking I headed to my room and gave her a big t shirt and a pair of my now boxers. I sat in the living room chair across from her with my eyes closed. I started dosing off. Then Nicki started groaning and moaning I peeked out of my left eye and I saw her sitting there with the t shirt on and no bottoms. Fuck. She was struggling to get her tight leggings off her thighs and down the remainder of her legs.

“Drake, come help me” she said. She pulled my t shirt and draped it in between her legs. So shy and classy even drunk, I was in love. I came over to her and I pulled her leggings off her legs with no problem.

“…You going to sleep now?” I asked her. She nodded.

“Okay, well you can sleep in my bed. I’ll sleep out here”

“Well, I don’t wanna kick you out Drake” she said.

“It’s no problem; I just want you to feel comfortable”

I went to the hall and directed Nicki to my bedroom. She laid down in the king sized bed and crawled to the middle then got under the covers. I flicked on the TV and handed her the remote. I started leaving the room when I heard her cute NY accent.
“Goodnight, thank you Drake” I turned to see her smiling at me I smiled back and said “You’re welcome Nicki. Goodnight” I saw her snuggle up in the bed then I walked out to my hall closet to get some blankets for me to sleep with I laid out on my couch and fell asleep instantly.


            The next morning I woke up and headed into my room to see if Nicki was awake so I could take her to get her car so she could go home.  The door was unlocked so I walked in. Her back was to me and she started lifting up my t shirt so I quickly turned and shut the door she must have heard it because I heard her say ‘shit’ under her breath. I went to sit on the couch and wait for her to come out herself. She had on what she had on from yesterday but her shirt was missing and it was replaced by mine. Her heels weren’t on her feet they were instead in her hands. Her black and pink hair was tied up in a bun. She plopped down next to me.

“Sorry, I forgot to lock the door. How embarrassing” she smiled shyly.

“It’s good…I didn’t see anything”

“Doubt it, I could feel a breeze on my ass cheeks” we both chuckled.

“Oh, sorry I couldn’t put that corset back on I hope you don’t mind me wearing this” she tugged on my t shirt.

“No problem, so you wanna go get your car and everything?” I asked her. She nodded and we stood up. I went to my room to change into some sweats and Jordans. We headed out en route to the club from last night to get her car.

            I pulled into the parking lot and Nicki got out the car carrying her shoes in one hand, her blackberry and corset in the other. I watched her walk over to her car and unlock the door. I turned around to leave and she pulled up next to me.
“Thank you for letting me stay with you Drake. I like you already” she smiled genuinely.

“You’re welcome, anytime, anything for you” I winked. She laughed and put her car in drive.

“Well, I kinda wanna get home and get changed and showered before that meeting tonight with Wayne”

I went out on a limb and asked her something that was on my mind all morning.

“Hey, it’s still early. Wanna go out to lunch? I’ll pick you up at 2:00? The meeting isn’t until like 6:00” I heard myself ramble on and on and didn’t even here Nicki say yes.

“Wait, what?” I asked again.

“I said yes Drake. Pick me up at 2:00. I’ll be ready” with that she drove off and headed in the opposite direction me and I headed back to my house to get ready to spend a few hours with the gorgeous Nicki Minaj.


            I called Nicki before leaving my house it was about 1:30. I walked out my apartment building to my car and she picked up on the 3rd ring.

“Hello?” she answered.

“I kinda need your address” I chuckled.

“I’ll text you directions” and she hung up. I walked out to my car and received the text and headed for Nicki’s.

Nicki POV      
            Drake liked me a little, that was obvious. Either that or he was extremely, extremely friendly. He was always smiling at me or staring at me do the simplest of things. He even went buck when he saw me in his t shirt, my leggings and hair tied this morning. Well, he kinda was staring, he didn’t exactly go buck.

            I was sitting at my vanity applying my lashes and eye liner when I heard a knock at the door. I went down to open it and in walked Drake. He looked me up and down and smiled. “You look gorgeous” he said. I smiled and thanked him. I had on jeans, air maxes and a t shirt. I didn’t wanna get all dressed up and I had a feeling Drake liked me better that way. It was cute, the little crush or whatever. But Drake was too young for me. Never would I imagine us together.

            We pulled up to the restaurant it was nice. It had an outside patio I figured that’s where Drake wanted to eat. We went to the hostess and she seated us at a table in patio area that was gated off from the rest of the sidewalk and the street.

“Hi, I’m Sally. I’ll be your server today. Can I start you off with some drinks?”

“I’ll have a water, thank you” I replied.

“I’ll have the same” Drake said, I smirked and the waitress left.

“Copycat” I teased.

“Whatever…so uh, Nicki, tell me about yourself?”

“Well, what do you wanna know?”

“The basics I guess…we have plenty of time to get to know personalities and stuff.”
“Well, I was born in Trinidad. I grew up in Southside Jamaica, Queens NY, I have 2 brothers. I had a rough childhood, it made me thick skinned I guess…”  

“What do you mean by rough childhood?” I knew this was coming. I didn’t exactly wanna spill my cuts to Drake since I hadn’t known him too well, but what could it hurt? I already put out a song about it.

“Well, my parents left me and my brother Jelani in Trinidad until I was about maybe 4 or 5 with my Grandma, who died. That was hard for me. Then we came to New York, started our lives here. My father struggled with drugs and stuff. It was really hard for my family. My mother was always moving us around or sending us to the neighbors. One day my father burned the house down while she was inside. She got out thank God. Then things didn’t really get any better, my boyfriend when I was really young died, he was the only one that understood me, he was always there for me. It was hard for me. So writing became my only escape…” Drake was staring at me wide eyed. But it was sympathetic, I could tell.

“Wow, I could have never guessed. I’m sorry…”

“Well, enough about me. What about you?”

“Well, my parents divorced when I was young. My dad got sent out of Canada to live in Memphis so I was always back and forth. He got arrested at the border one time. I really didn’t like my father too much either. But ya know…being around him I learned a lot about music. But I didn’t pursue it until I quit Degrassi. I was on that for a few years. I enjoyed it at the time I guess…”

“Well, seems we have a little in common. I was in the acting field myself for 4 years of High School. I didn’t originally do it for that…I was going for singing, I failed horribly, because I was horse, I wanted to leave and drop out my mother said no…”

            In the mix of it all our waitress brought our drinks and took our orders. So while we waited we talked more.

“Well, I dropped out of…” Drake took a sip of his water. “High school, not because I was lazy or anything, I wasn’t really the social type and a teacher told me one day to leave if I didn’t wanna be there, so I left and I didn’t come back. My mom was really disappointed”

            The waitress brought our food soon, and we finished up eating and it was around 4:00. Drake dropped me back off at home and I offered for him to come inside and knowing Drake he accepted. I went into my room and put on my pink fuzzy slippers and plopped down on my couch next to Drake. It was now around 4:30.
“So Drake, what do you wanna do until the meeting. We’ll probably leave in an hour”
“Idunno” He replied looking down and then picking up his phone and doing something on it. So I did the same then I cuddled up into my couch and dozed off.

When I woke up Drake wasn’t sitting next to me so I figured he’d left. So I got up and headed into my room. I hadn’t been sleep long because it was now 5:25. I decided to freshen up a little before the meeting so I headed to the bathroom. The door was unlocked so I headed in and stripped. I got in the shower for about 15 minutes then headed out.

“Shit…” I said under my breath. I forgot my towel. I shut the lights off and headed to my room down the hall. My front door then opened. I turned around to see Drake standing there looking at his phone. He looked up and his eyes widened. Then he looked back down and back up and back down. So I hurried down the hall into my room. I got lotioned up and I dressed in some jeans and a shirt and a leather jacket with some heals. I walked out and I saw Drake sitting on the couch.

“Sorry…about looking I was shocked” he said looking up.

“It’s cool, it was an accident. I forgot my freaking towel. But we should go or we’ll be late for the meeting” I said. We headed out my front door and to the place the meeting was being held. We went in our own cars but I followed behind Drake because I didn’t remember how to get to the building.


            We got there about 5 minutes late, Wayne didn’t mind though. Everyone was there, Gudda, Mac, Streetz, Twist, Millz, and Chuckee, SNL, Short Dawg and the others. We discussed the Wayne’s tour and how some of us would be joining him on it. I was one of them so was Drake, Chuckee, Millz, Gudda, Mac, and Streetz. I was excited I guess you could say. I was excited to get to know everyone and start my career with Young Money. 

3 comments:

  1. Awww at them. This was cute! Drake was in love. Nicki is cute when shes drunk! Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Lovedd it. Awww. At Him havin a crush on her but her not likin him back! D: i Hope theirs another part to Thiss!!! :)

    ReplyDelete