Sunday, June 3, 2012

Take It To The House Pt. 4


Part 4 of Take It To The House, READ!

“Drake…..” said Nicki silently.
Drake was still basically sleeping but he heard her. “Yeah Nic?” he asked.
 “Welp, oh wow…This may be reaching but I was thinking a little while you were asleep…” began Nicki.
“Yes, Nic?” asked Drake eagerly awaiting Nicki’s full statement.
“What if we did…like a sort of friends with benefits type thing?” asked Nicki.
“Uh, I’d have to sleep on that. It sounds fun, but I love you too much to just be fuck buddies, you sure the alcohol from last night isn't talking?” replied Drake.
“Oh shutup, but yeah I know…but a girl gets lonely” replied Nicki looking away.
            Drake began moving closer considering he was still on the far side of the bed. He wanted to test this whole friends with benefits thing out.
“So, you mean relieving tension by doing something  like this?” asked Drake as shoved his finger inside of Nicki’s treasure.
“Fuck” moaned Nicki.
“Do not do this to me this morning” screamed Nicki laughing as she removed his finger.
“You’re such a little freak Aubrey...” teased Nicki.
“Says the girl who is known for sexual verses on features such as Little Freak, says the girl who did a very graphic verse on Freaky Girl, says the girl who remixed a song naming it Biggest Freak, I can go on” said Drake.
“Ah, whatever. You can’t just wake up and try to fuck me, I’m good with what I got last night” laughed Nicki.
“Well, let’s set some rules out for this thing…I’m willing to try it” said Drake hesitantly.
“I’m second guessing, I wasn’t fully sure, but rules like what?” asked Nicki.
“Nope, don’t back out now. It’s already in my head” said Drake.
“And rules like, when, where, etc…” Drake said finishing his first sentence.
“Well, anywhere, I don’t mind…” The two both shared a laugh.
“Lastly, don’t you think it’s a bad time to start this? Considering we’re both getting ready to start up tours next week” said Drake.
“Well…we have all the rest of this week besides when I’m at rehearsals…But you can drop by. There are lots of opportunities…especially when I get back to the U.S. even at Wireless, then there’s Skype, phone, etc.” replied Nicki.
“Well, I guess…sounds good…is it awkward? Do you think that it’ll fuck up our relationship?” asked Drake before officially agreeing to the arrangement.
“I mean…if one of us catches feelings yeah –” said Nicki being cut off by Drake.
“Nicki…stop you already know how I feel about you” Drake said very sternly.
“Ok. Okay, I know…but let’s just give it a shot. We don’t have to follow through with it if either of us starts to get uncomfortable” said Nicki.
“Now get out, we have a YMCMB meeting later, remember?” asked Nicki pushing Drake out of the bed so he could go home and get changed.
“Oh yeah, see you there?” winked Drake.
“Nice try guy” smiled Nicki. "Get out"
            Nicki went into her bathroom to start getting ready for the meeting she, the rest of the YM fam and Drake would be attending. They’d talk music, tours, albums, and etc. They just wanted an opportunity to hang out since it doesn’t happen frequently.

Meeting
Nicki walked into the meeting alone considering SB wouldn’t be back in town until later that evening. She pulled up a chair next to Gudda Gudda at the big round table.
“Is this everyone? Wait nvm” said Nicki catching herself she forgot Drake had went home to change earlier.
“Nah, Drizzy should be here soon” said Gudda, with that Drake walked through the door of the meeting room and pulled up a chair across the table from Nicki. Nicki looked up at him with a smirk and then went back down to her pencil and paper and started scribbling.
“So, yeah, we called this meeting because we need to talk business” said Wayne.
“Speaking of business…excuse me…my phone” said Nicki getting up to go to answer a pretend phone call from Safaree. She was getting fidgety and hot. She couldn’t concentrate. She also had a little margarita before she left her house to set her mind at ease with all the business talk that would take place in the meeting.
She got in the hallway and texted Drake telling him to make up an excuse to get out of the room. Drake did as he was told telling them he had to use the restroom and check his car for his phone. They didn't really think much of it but Drake had an idea of why Nicki called him into the hall. She was in a closet and as she saw Drake running by she grabbed him and pulled him in and began making out with him.
Drake broke the kiss and said. “Wait…Nic…” Nicki ignored him and crushed her lips back on his. He stopped her yet again. “Where are we?” he chuckled.
“Don’t know…don’t care” said Nicki trying to kiss Drake again.
“Nicki, stop, we’re not about to fuck in a closet during an important meeting” said Drake.
“Oh, Drizzy stop being a party pooper. I’m horny” said Nicki pouting.
“I’m sorry girl” said Drake.
“Fuck you nigga” said Nicki jokingly but Drake didn’t catch on.
“Nic…you can’t be mad at me because I don’t wanna have sex with you right here” said Drake.
“Oh, I can. But I’ll just please myself” said Nicki pulling up her pencil skirt and revealing her bright pink boy shorts. She slipped them off and threw them at Drake as she began pleasing herself. Drake just watched intently. He didn’t wanna give in because even though they were doing the whole friends with benefits thing he didn’t want it to get too carried away. He did wanna make Nicki happy but now wasn’t the time.
“Ahhhhhh, ohhhhh, uhhh” Drake heard in the background behind his thoughts as he stared at Nicki please herself. But not directly starring at her – he had zoned out. He came back to reality when he heard Nicki scream from on top of the copy machine.
“FUUUUUUUUUUUCK” as she reached her climax. He left the room and went back to the meeting, almost 15mins later. Nicki soon returned after him so they wouldn’t cause any suspicion.
“Thank you for joining us Nicki” said Mac in a smart tone.
“Shutup Mac, it was Safaree” replied Nicki. Drake returned to the meeting.
“That’s not what I heard” said Chuckee in a hushed tone.
“What did you hear then?” asked Nicki with a death glare on her face.
“Nothing…I was kidding chill” Nicki thought Chuckee might have heard her moans. She didn’t want anyone to find out about her and Drake. She didn’t want anyone to jump to the conclusion Drake was pleasing her in the copy room just now.
“ANYWAY, let’s get on with the meeting? Shall we?” asked Millz.
“Yes, let’s do that…” said Drake looking down.
After the meeting
            Nicki was sitting in the parking lot of the record label building. She was texting and answering emails on her blackberry before she headed back to Malibu. She heard a bang on her window and shot up. It was Drake. Everyone else had already left. Nicki rolled her window down. “Yes Drake?” she asked. “I’m sorry about earlier. It just didn’t seem like the right time” said Drake.
“Well, whatever because you know you wanted to or you wouldn’t have licked these after I was finished” said Nicki flashing her fingers in Drakes face. He walked around to the passenger side and unlocked the door. He locked it back when he got in and pulled Nicki on top of him and kissed her.
“Does now seem like a good time for you?” asked Drake smiling.
“Nah, doesn’t seem like the right time” said Nicki climbing off Drake and sitting in the driver’s seat.
“Ah, you tried that” said Drake getting out the car walking over to Nick’s side and opening the door then pushing her seat back he went back over to his side and switched places with Nicki in one swift motion and pulling her skirt up. Nicki kept trying to pull her skirt down and Drake kept pulling it back up.
“Nigga NO, I want you to see how it feels to be horny and your sex partner won’t help you” said Nicki attempting to climb off of Drake but failing as he pushed her back down on him.
“Guess what, I call the shots, I want you around me” said Drake pointing to Nicki’s cuka as the “you”.
“Fucking sucks because I’m not doing it. I’m very hungry, you can get out or you can come with me to go grab a bite to eat” said Nicki smiling.
“You’re a mess…by the way, you don’t have to be horny to fuck” said Drake.
“Well, whatever. Not right now, we’re in the parking lot of how we get our money. I don’t think it’d be very smart” said Nicki starting her car.
“Wow, says the girl who started fingering herself in a copy room” said Drake laughing.
“Don’t do it Drake, I was horny and hot and I couldn’t concentrate with a wet womanhood, I needed to be pleased in order for me to get my head right” said Nicki.
“What a dumb excuse” laughed Drake.
“Nigga fuck out my car” Nicki said while hitting Drake’s arm, he finally stepped out of the car and walked to his. “Call me tonight Nic!” shouted Drake a couple parking spaces down from him.
“Fuck out of here nigga!” screamed Nicki popping her head out of her white Range Rover.
“Stop playing” said Drake staring at her stopped in his tracks.
“Okay bew! Zamn zaddy! Don’t need to get awl upset” Nicki called back to Drake sticking her head out her window.
House of Minaj
            Nicki pulled into her driveway with her food in her hand. She slammed the car door with her butt and walked up to her Malibu home. She opened the door to see Safaree knocked out on the couch. She knocked him upside the head.
“Nic you’re mad rude. Coon trynna get his rest on and shit” said SB.
“GWORL, bye, you’re on my couch in my home. You got a bedroom. Use it, feet off the furniture” said Nicki tapping SB’s leg.
“You never let me be great” said SB under his breath.
“What you say you big brown crayon?” asked Nicki.
            Safaree walked over to her and trapped her in a corner of the kitchen where she had been to unpack her food. Safaree began tickling her all over.
“Nigga get off…Hahahaha” said Nicki laughing obnoxiously.
 Safaree stopped and walked into the kitchen and saw what Nicki had gotten to eat. He took a bite of her sub from subway and walked back to the living room to play his game.
“You doof” screamed Nicki as she took her sub over to her kitchen bar and hopped up on the seat and began eating her food. Her phone started ringing and she answered it with her mouth full of food.
“HEWO” said Nicki.
It was Drake.
“Hey, Nic”
“Nigga why you calling my phone, you said for me to call you” she laughed swallowing her food.
“Yeah…but…wait, are you eating?”
“Yes, that would explain the sound of my chewing”
“Oh, don’t talk with your mouth full”
“Shutup” she said as she began laughing.
“So nigga, what did you want? Why are you calling my phone?”
“I wasn’t gonna wait for you to call me. But go to your door step and get what’s outside, call me later”
            With that Drake hung up the phone. Nicki hopped down and ran to the door slowly and opened it. Outside the door was an edible arrangement in the shape of a heart with fruit flowers around it with a card attached to it with a poem/rap.
I know the feelings I have for you make your mind wander
I bet after this distance during tour the feelings will grow stronger
My heart flutters when with you while away it’ll grow fonder
I know this may seem corny, but I want you to responder

You make me happy, on my sad days
Your smile brightens my mood like the sun rays
I know you’d just like to be fuck buddies
But after you continue your studies
You’ll see why I need you / and why I want you to need me too
Nicki smiled at the card from Drake. She picked a grape off her watermelon flower and carried the fruity bouquet to the counter.
“Let me guess, it’s from pretty boy isn’t it?” asked Safaree.
“Why yes it’s from DRAKE” said Nicki putting emphasis on Drake.
“Aw, how cute” said Safaree. He liked Drake and all but he was disgusted when thinking of him and Nicki actually being together. He read the card and laughed out loud.
“What a cornball” he chuckled to himself.
“Whatever doof” said Nicki carrying her arrangement to the refrigerator.
            Nicki froze in her tracks realizing Safaree had just read the card that Drake wrote for her. It talked about them being fuck buddies. She hopped he didn’t question her later. He didn’t seem to think anything of it at the moment.
            Nicki hopped back up on the bar and continued eating her sub.
Later
Nicki went up to her room and put on a big t shirt and some fuzzy pink slippers and walked downstairs. She and Safaree then had a movie night. They watched Think like a Man on the living room couch with popcorn and snacks. Safaree was throwing popcorn into Nicki’s mouth to see if she could catch them she obviously failed. They got up and picked up the pieces. They crashed back down on the couch and Nicki laid her head on SB’s shoulder.
“Nic, that card Drake wrote you earlier…” started SB. Nicki’s heart sunk into her stomach. She was hopping he wouldn’t ask her what she thought he was going to.
“Yeah…what about it?” said Nicki.
“Fuck buddies?” laughed SB.
“Fuck was that nigga talking about…” said SB still not finishing his sentence because Nicki cut him off.
“It’s not…it’s not what you think. See, well Drake and I…uh” started Nicki.
SB cut back in to try to finish his thought “He can make anything rhy- wait what?” asked SB.
“Wait…www-wait. What were you going to say?” asked Nicki taking her head off SB’s shoulder and sitting up bring her legs into “crisscross apple sauce position”.
“I was going to say…Drake can make anything rhyme. Fuck buddies is mad random but…” said SB.
“OHHHHH. Yeah…hahaha, Drake sure can do that, yep!” said Nicki getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen.
“Yeah…nigga what were you about to say? You seemed like you was about to explain something to a coon” said SB.
“See now…there you go jumping to conclusions” said Nicki trying to get off the topic. She and SB had told each other everything. SB knew Nicki more than she knew herself sometimes, but this was something she had to keep to herself.
“You and Drake fucking?” asked Safaree.
“SAFAREE!” shouted Nicki in a shocked tone.
“I know you Nic…don’t lie” said Safaree.
“Even if I was…which I’m not. You wouldn’t be able to get it out of me” taunted Nicki.
“Oh yeah?” asked SB as he walked over to Nicki picked her up and flipped her upside down causing her t-shirt to fall downward and her bra and thong to show.
“Safaree, put me down you big brown crayon!” shouted Nicki.
“Nope” said SB while giving Nicki’s butt cheek a bite.
“OWWW! Get off of me” screamed Nicki.
SB finally gave in and put her down.
“I have to make a phone call” said Nicki leaving the room and walking to her bedroom to call Drake and tell her what just went down.

Drake: Hello?
Drake: Aye, you actually called. [laughs]
Nicki: Oh shutup, can you come over here. We need to talk I wanna do it face to face.
Drake: Why? What’s going on?
Nicki: It’s about our arrangement we need to figure it all out again…
Drake: Oh gosh. Um, okay. I’ll be right over.
Nicki: Okay, love. Peace.
*hangs up*
            Nicki sat in the middle of her bed waiting for Drake’s arrival. SB had gone out to the store so Nicki invited Drake over to have a talk about their arrangement. She went to open the door for him. They hugged and Drake followed Nicki up to her bedroom.
“So, what do you wanna talk about Nicki?” asked Drake.
The front door had shut, SB arrived back home. Drake and Nicki weren’t aware.
“Well…this whole friends with benefits thing. It’s hard to keep it from people and, I feel like someone’s gonna find out. I don’t want either of our careers to suffer” said Nicki.
“You sure because I think you’ll miss this” said Drake reaching for Nicki’s underwear under her t-shirt. SB was walking up the steps to come talk to Nicki when he heard voices he stopped in front of the door and listened.
“Drake don’t, Safaree could come any second” said Nicki.
“Shhh, if you do wanna call it quits just let me please you one last time” said Drake reaching again. He succeeded because Nicki moved to slow. He stuck his fingers in her sweet spot and heard a familiar sound.
“Mmm, Drake no –” Drake began moving his fingers faster.
“Get your fingers out of there” said Nicki swatting his hands away. “We really need to talk about this” she insisted.
            SB continued listening, he knew he was right but he didn’t really mind. He was upset Nicki didn’t tell him. They were supposed to tell each other everything as best friends should.
“Who actually knows Nicki?” asked Drake.
“Well…okay, Safaree and I were having a movie night. Prior to that he read the card you put with my fruit arrangement…he didn’t really think anything of it until I let my big mouth go. He thought you were trying to rhyme or something. I began explaining then I tried to cover it up. He didn’t actually find out, but I know Safaree. He knows something is up. I can trust him to keep his mouth shut but I don’t want him to know what’s going on. So I think we should call it quits” said Nicki taking a deep breath.
“SB is cool though Nic…I mean your sex life has nothing to do with him anyway, so who cares” said Drake.
“I just…I don’t know Drake. I really enjoy all the extra time I get to spend with you but I’m just not feeling it anymore…just as of now. Maybe we can pick it up some other time” said Nicki…
“You know what, I’m not even mad. It was your idea anyway” Drake wasn’t too upset, but he didn’t only enjoy the friends with benefits part he enjoyed spending extra time with Nicki even if it was if they were horny. They had the best talks after sex. I mean they had them before but something was different to Drake. He felt like she confessed more.
“Drake don’t be mad…you’re seriously gonna be mad because I don’t wanna be fuck buddies?” asked Nicki.
“Nah, Nic. I’m not mad. It was just nice getting to spend extra time with you…don’t think I’m upset because of that” said Drake.
“Well, Drizzy. I’m sorry. It’s okay, we can still do all the stuff we planned out. Minus the sexual content” said Nicki with a dry chuckle.
“I love you Nic” said Drake. “I love you too” said Drake in a baby voice smiling between Nicki’s legs.
“Ew! Move you freak” shouted Nicki laughing.
Safaree soon heard voices stop. He backed away from the door and began walking down the hall to his room. Nicki’s door opened and she and Drake stepped out. She looked down the hallway to see Safaree almost to his room. She froze.
“Oh fuck I hope he didn’t hear any of that…” said Nicki in a hushed tone to Drake.
“Oh, he did” said SB walking into his room and shutting the door.
“Oh dear” said Nicki putting the palms over hands over her face.
            She walked Drake outside the door. She told him she would call him sometime soon before the tours to catch up again. Nicki then walked into the house and knocked on SB’s door to talk to him.
“Safaree” said Nicki banging on SB’s door.
“Suhfareeeee” said Nicki emphasizing his name.
“SAFAREE!” said Nicki banging on the door screaming.
“Hold on Nic, damn” said SB getting up from his bed to unlock his door and let Nicki in.
“What did you hear?” asked Nicki.
“You and Drake fuck on the lee-low. That friends with benefits type shit” said SB smartly.
“Oh God” said Nicki rubbing her temples. 
“It’s okay Nic, your sex life has nothing to do with me so you could’ve kept it to yourself. I was upset at first but I been sitting in here thinking” said SB.
“So you’re not mad at me?” asked Nicki smiling.
“Nah, go fuck you some pretty boy. I could careless” said SB.
“Nah, I think I’m done with that. Who knows what was going on in my head? I had a lot of sexual tension to relive since I wasn’t in a relationship for so long” Nicki dimpled shrugged and walked out of Safaree’s room. He had been lying back on his bed and stopped replying so Nicki figured he was asleep. She decided to catch some Zzzz’s herself and curled up into her bed. It took her a while to doze off because she was trapped in her thoughts.
KAY DONE! I think I’m done with this One Shot. Unless you want more. But as of now, it’s done. Stay tuned if you’re a Dricki fan. I may have something in the works! Might be a while. You’ll get other post in between…Mostly Onikafaree, and whatever else comes to mind. 



1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! YOU'RE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER! LOL, I WAS THINKIN SAFAREE WAS GON CATCH SOME FEELINGS FOR HER REAL QUICK BUT THEN I REALIZED IT'S A DRICKI ONE SHOT AND I'M LIKE..OH LOL

    ReplyDelete