Friday, June 8, 2012

New Fic Info!!!

Hello, the last post I did was asking which One Shot would you like me to make into a fic? Well, like I expected Way More Than A Hype Man won. So that'll be the one I make into a fic. Fear not Dricki's I will be doing One Shots here and there when I have writers block. So if there isn't an Onikfaree update on the WMTAHM fic there will be a Dricki One Shot to occupy your time. I haven't got a posting schedule yet and I probably won't get one until you guys cooperate with the comments! I'll probably do 7 comments before the next post so if you comment fast I'll get writing and post fast, deal? Anyways, I'll go get started on writing that fic! Thanks for reading. xoxo. 

leave your @ name if you'd like a mention when there are updates!

There's a new blog for WMTAHM! So go follow it and wait for updates :)


1 comment: