Friday, June 22, 2012

Femme Fatale.


I wrote whatever came to mind. So………..ya. Read. Comment.
           
            Nicki had just surprised her crowd on the Femme Fatale Tour with Drake to do Moment 4 Life and a surprise lapdance to Super Bass. Nicki was having fun teasing Drake. She even acceptingly took Drake’s hug – where he swiftly swept her off her feet, when thanking everyone for the support during the tour. The two then headed backstage to catch up. They walked into Nicki’s dressing room and she removed her big curly harajuku wig. She was hot.

“Thank you for coming out Drizzy” Nicki turned to look at Drake.

“Thank you for inviting me & putting on that show for me”

“Down boy” laughed Nicki wiping off some of her sweat from her boobs.

“Nah, I’m totally kidding. But you did amazing” Drake said staring at her

“Thank you, stop staring” said Nicki throwing her sweaty towel at him and he immediately let it make contact with the floor.

“Right…so how have you been? I feel like ever since we got famous we don’t every talk anymore” said Drake.

“Aw, well we are both busy. I’m good. Getting ready to work on my sophomore”

“Ah, I’m finishing up mine…Can’t wait for it to drop”

“Aw, I’m excited for you” said Nicki hopping down from her chair and heading over the couch in her dressing room where Drake was seated. She laid back and shut her eyes and exhaled. Drake eyes were fixed on her face then the slowly scanned her whole body. Nicki felt him staring at her so she peaked out of one eye then pushed Drake’s arm.

“Stop staring at me crazy” Nicki giggled.

“I could stare at you all day beautiful”

“Drake shutup” Nicki said getting up to go change.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“To go change out of these leggings they’re suffocating my skin” she said walking into the bathroom in her dressing room. Drake got up and started scanning the room picking up things and looking around. He heard a thump on the bathroom door and went over to the door and knocked.

“You okay Nic” said a concerned Drake.

“Yeah…no, I just fell in the toilet who leaves the seat up like that”

“You want me to come in? Are you okay?”

“NO, I’m like half naked, you can’t come in”

“Ok…” said Drake walking away from the door.

“Drake…can you please find a girl to help me out of this toilet I’m seriously stuck”
Drake began to giggle. Then he replied. “Sure Nic, like who?”

“Uh, get my makeup artist, Day” Nicki said from behind the bathroom door.

“Will do boo” said Drake before leaving the dressing room. He soon returned with no Day. Nicki was still sitting in the bathroom. She heard her dressing room door open and thought Drake had returned with Day.

“DRAKEEE move away from the door” she shouted.

Nicki unlocked the bathroom door and threw it open. She sat inside the bathroom still stuck in the toilet in only her bra and her thong. She had no idea day wasn’t in the room because Drake hadn’t found her.

“Where’s Day?” Drake walked over to the door to tell Nicki she wasn’t there.
“I couldn’t find –”Drake was cut off by Nicki shouting.

“MOVE” she laughed.

“Don’t come over here! I told you I wasn’t dressed” Drake walked behind the door to finish explaining to Nicki that she couldn’t find Day.

“Sorry, my bad, but I couldn’t find her and there wasn’t anyone in the hall”

“Fuck…” said Nicki under her breath.

“You know Nic, I could help you. Ain’t like anything is going to happen”

“I know…I know. It’s gonna be weird though” she laughed.

“Fine, sit your ass in that toilet…no pun intended”

“Ha…ha…very funny” said Nicki from the bathroom

Drake plopped on the couch in the dressing room. He heard noises and grunts coming from the restroom. Nicki was struggling out of the toilet. Suddenly, Drake her a loud thump.

“OUCH” she shouted as she hit the ground. Nicki wiggled her way out and was now lying flat on her face on the bathroom floor.

“You okay Nic?” Drake asked.

“Yes” Nicki said flipping over on her back.

“Do you need…help?” asked Drake.

“I need a towel” she replied.

Drake did as told. He couldn’t find a towel in the room so he left and went to get one. Drake returned. He closed his eyes and threw the towel at Nicki on the bathroom floor.

“Well thanks” Nicki laid the towel on herself and wrapper it around her waist.

“Help me up” She held out her hand and Drake helped her up. She slipped and fell into Drake’s arms. Drakes hand caught her while the other was planted on her boob. She shot her head up and the two locked eyes. Something about Nicki’s eyes pulled Drake in and he couldn’t look away. He moved his hand from her boob helped her to her feet and took a seat at the couch. There was an awkward silence. Nicki stepped into the bathroom to go change into some loose sweats and a hoodie. She plopped down on the couch next to Drake.

“So…” she started.

Drake turned to her and spotted something on Nicki’s lip.

“You got a little something right…here” Drake kissed her. Nicki placed her hands on his chest ready to push him away.

“Mmm…Drake stop” she broke the kiss and stared at him.

“Sorry…” Drake apologized and stood up rubbing his head.

“It’s just…do you know how bad I’ve wanted you for years. I respect you too much to make any moves but I don’t know…”

“Drake…what are you talking about” Nicki said slowly walking off the couch.

“Nothing man…” Drake walked and sat on the couch again. Nicki returned.

“What’s bothering you?”


“Nothing, I can’t talk about it I don’t wanna ruin our friendship”

“Nah, talk about it"

“Man…It’s like you always be calling me your brother. But then we flirt or whatever and that’s normal because we ain’t really brothers and sisters but one of us is bound to catch some real feelings”

“So you have feelings for me?”

“Yes”

“Well I knew that…”

“Word…? Well…I mean it’s obvious”

“How so…?” asked Nicki.

“Ya know…when I hug you like this” Drake pulled Nicki into a long embrace taking in her scent…

“Or when I move your hair out of your face to kiss your cheek like this” Drake demonstrated what he said.

“Or when I gaze into your eyes like this…” said Drake starring at Nicki and moving in closer. Nicki locked eyes with him and watched him. She saw his hand move to grip her up and she got a little paranoid. But something about his eyes had her caught in the moment. Next thing you know Drake was lip locked with Nicki. She wanted to pull away but she wanted to see how far Drake would actually take it. He deepened the kiss and it grew more passionate Drake got caught in the moment and grew bold. Nicki was well aware of what he was doing. She didn’t want it, she didn’t stop it either. Drake began kissing her down her neck softly letting his lips linger there. He made it to her hoodie and he unzipped it, Nicki didn’t have a shirt on under it. Drake though Hey, easier for me. Drake then started kissing her on her boobs. He was taking everything slow. He didn’t want to rush into it. He starred at them. They were so perfect and so plump. Drake didn’t want Nicki to get bored and back out. He laid her down and gently lay on top of her. He removed her hoodie and kissed her down her stomach until he got to her sweat pants. He looked up at Nicki who had her eyes sealed shut. He could tell she was uncomfortable but didn’t wanna be rude. He sat up and starred off into space. Nicki peaked out of one eye the opened both and sat up.

“What’s wrong?” Nicki asked confused.

“I’m not gonna do something if we aren’t on the same page. If I ever get the opportunity to make love to the woman I love I want it to be perfect, I’m not gonna sit her kissing all on you when you’re not even into it”

“I…I’m sorry Drake. I just I don’t wanna be rude. But I don’t wanna send mixed signals, I just I’m confused. I don’t need this right now”

“I understand Nic, I’m not mad. I don’t know what I was thinking”

“I should’ve stopped you…something about your touch, your eyes…they drew me in. I don’t think we should continue. Not right now”

“I get it. Me either, It’s not the time. It’s not the place, there isn’t a real spark. You’re a hell of a kisser though” Drake chuckled.

“Oh shutup” Nicki laughed.

            Suddenly the door to Nicki’s dressing room opened. It was the venue manager. He froze in his tracks when he saw Nicki sitting in there clad in her bra and Drake sitting fairly close to her. He turned to leave and shut the door.
“How awkward…maybe I should put my shirt on” said Nicki reaching for it and zipping it up. She laid back on the couch and thought. Drake sat watching her.

“Let’s get out of here” said Drake.

“And go where? Asked Nicki”

“I don’t know yet, let me take you to your hotel. You’re in my city, I wanna show you around”

“I’m down I guess” They stood up and Drake grabbed Nicki’s bag Nicki grabbed the little extra things lingering. They headed outside and Nicki let the Tour Bus driver know that she wouldn’t need a ride to the hotel. She said goodnight and Nicki headed to explore late night Toronto with Drake.

            The couple hopped in Drake’s car and they were off. Drake and Nicki’s security in the car not too far behind them.

“So Drizzy, what do you have planned at 12:30am?”

“Who knows, I just wanted to spend more time with you. Let’s go to the CN Tower”
“Sounds good, are we allowed?”

“It may be closed, but I know a guy. I have keys. It’ll be just me and you kid”

“Well okay…I’m hungry can we get something to eat then head there?”

“Of course Nic” said Drake touching her chin then turning back to give the road his attention. Nicki started looking through her phone while they waited to arrive at the destination. She lurked to see what TM was doing then she tweeted.

@NICKIMINAJ: Best late night place to eat in Toronto barbz?

            She scrolled through her mentions and got annoyed because they weren’t answering the question at all. She looked at her TL and someone in TM answered her.

@NICKIMINAJ: Wow! Thank you barb, mmmuaaah! RT @_asianbarb: Go to Rol San for Chinese or Reggie’s Old Fashion Sandwiches! They actually make food fresh late at night.

@NICKIMINAJ: Why you so nosey barbz? Fawl back! RT @OnikaTaughtMe: Why you looking for late night places to eat Nic? 

@NICKIMINAJ: If you must know guys, I’m going to grab a bite to eat.

@NICKIMINAJ: Getting smart r we? --> RT @ScreamMinaj: I would hope you are since you asked for places to eat…

@NICKIMINAJ: Kay, well I’m going out to eat and to hang out with a friend ….;) bye barbz.

            With that Nicki put her Blackberry in between her legs and starred out at the road. She was gonna got to Reggie’s Old Fashion Sandwiches because she didn’t feel like Chinese food.

“Drake” Nicki said waiting for a response.

“Yep, Nic?”

“Where do you plan on eating because I have a suggestion?”

“Which is what my love?”

“Nowhere yet, I was gonna ride through downtown and see what’s open, whatchu want?”

“Let’s go to this place called “Reggie’s Old Fashion Sandwiches” one of my barbz said it was fresh for it being so late at night”

“Well, let’s go for it. I want the best for my Nic” Drake winked at her.

“Ha…cute” Nicki laughed and watched the road. 

            The couple cruised along the highway and got off at their exit. It was late at night but they didn’t wanna cause a stir so they had security go in and order their food and bring it out to them. 15mins later their sandwiches arrived at the window of Drake’s car. Drake then drove up and headed for the CN Tower. He unlocked the door with the key he had been given by a friend that works there. The security stayed outside and watched for anything suspicious. Drake turned the lights on in the whole building then the two headed to the observation decks using the glass elevator up to the top. When they reached the destination there weren’t any chairs so they popped a squat on the ground up against a wall. They ate their food and chatted. Nicki talked with her mouth full.

“It’s so pretty up here” she took a sip of her drink and belched. Her eyes grew wide and she let out an innocent laugh.

“So…not lady like, I’m sorry Drake” He just laughed and waved her off. He thought it was cute.

“It’s no problem Nic”

            They soon finished eating their sandwiches. They stood up and looked out the windows of the observation deck out to the lit up city. Nicki grabbed her water off the ground and sipped before speaking.

“This is probably the prettiest city at night in the country. Well second to my city of course” Nicki smiled.

“I’ll let you go with that false information Nic” Drake playfully pushed her then looked back out and pulled her close to him. Nicki starred and looked at the city.

“Thank you Drake”

“For what?”

“For ya know, taking me out. I needed a break or something It’s been so crazy with this tour ya know. I love it but it’s overwhelming sometimes”

“I completely understand, I’m here for you whenever” Drake turned to her and smiled in her eyes. Before you knew it Drake and Nicki were lip locked and he pulled her closer to him by the waist. This kiss wasn’t a friendly little peck. It was a passionate make out session. Nicki wouldn’t have ever thought of this happening again. She thought she had controlled her hormones. She felt Drake’s hand make its way down to the hem of her sweatpants. She quickly pulled away.

“No Drake stop…we really shouldn’t”

“Why not, we’ve already made it this far”

“But it’s not right. It’s not for the right reasons. Sure I’m sexually frustrated but I can’t do this. I can’t even believe I kissed you like that”

“So that kiss meant nothing to you Nicki? This kiss…” Drake walked up to Nicki and kissed her deeper and more passionate. He picked her up off the ground and held her in his arms. Then he opened his eyes with Nicki still in his arms.

“That meant NOTHING to you?” Drake asked getting a tad aggy, not with Nicki but with himself.

“I don’t KNOW Drake; please don’t do this to me right now. I don’t wanna have to figure this out right now. I do know that I don’t have feelings for you. I love you to death, but not in that relationship type way. I’m not just some little stripper that you can just fuck whenever you feel like it. I’m smarter than that”

“WHOA, Don’t go there Nicki, you know I don’t think of you like that at all. And who says I wanted sex from you?”

“Nice try Drake. What else did you want reaching for my sweatpants?”

“I was caught in the moment okay? I didn’t wanna have sex with you. You deserve more respect than that. I regret it, I don’t know what I was thinking. I was caught in the moment like I said. But that KISS, nah, the one here and the one in the dressing room. I don’t regret it”

“If you didn’t wanna have sex with me why did you try stripping me in the dressing room!”

“If YOU DIDN’T WANN HAVE SEX WITH ME WHY DID YOU LET IT HAPPEN”

            Nicki remained quiet. She knew Drake was right. Her and Drake were both caught in the moment and let their hormones take over. Their brains had no say in those situations. Nicki was positive she didn’t have ‘relationship feelings’ for Drake. She just couldn’t look at him that way. But when you’re caught in the moment who knows what’ll take place? Drake thought he didn’t have feelings like that for Nicki either but something clicked that night. Something he wouldn’t let go. Drake and Nicki soon headed down the glass elevator back to the quiet of the Toronto evening. Drake drove Nicki to her hotel and dropped her off. He kissed her forehead goonight and told  her to text him when she made it inside.

Nic: I’m inside Drake, sorry about the commotion, thank you for everything. Xoxo.

Drizzy: Love you Nic, remember that. & anytime…Goodnight gorgeous.

Nic: Love u too Drake. Goodnight.

            Any thought guys? Commets please! Even if you don’t like Dricki, how did you like this post? Pretend it’s Safaree’s name in there. Lmao. Xoxo. Don’t forget to comment Way More Than A Hype Man Pt.3!! 

1 comment:

  1. This Chapter Was Just Everything to me. It felt soo reall. And Everything and Cute. I think you shoukd Post another part to It whenever you get the chance!! :)

    ReplyDelete