Wednesday, June 6, 2012

MUST Read/Comment!!

Okay guys, I have a suggestion. If you could pick from any of the One Shot's I've written so far, what would you like me to make into an actual fic? I mean if you want that. ONE CHOICE. Majority rule. Unless I don't like it, lol. Here are your choices:

  • Way More Than A Hype Man
  • Fire Burns
  • Take It To The House
  • Or if you'd like me to start a whole new story comment Dricki or Onikafaree.
F.Y.I: If the last choice wins, which ever team loses is the one I will continue to write One Shots on.
Example: If Dricki won I'd write short little Onikafaree one shots OR If Onikafaree won I'd write short little Dricki one shots. I may do both here and there. Got it? Okay, COMMENT!



10 comments:

  1. New Dricki Or Take it to the house.(:
    But Mainly New Dricki

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Dricki or Take it to the house. I hope you write a Dricki Fic ur good at writing about them.!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way More Than A Hypeman or new Onikafaree! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Dricki Or Take It To The House

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way more than a hype man or onikafaree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way More Than A Hypeman or new Onikafaree!

    ReplyDelete