Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fire Burns.


Another song inspired post J this one is from Fire Burns. Enjoy.

Previous night.
"Don't leave, tonight. Please"
"Nic, I gotta go. You know I'd stay if I could"
"Please...don't leave me tonight. It's rainy and I'm sure the boys would understand...you don't have to go with them every other night"
"We have things we have to handle"
"Things like what Dominic? You don't sell drugs. All you do is sit and play poker"
"It's not just that Nicki, look I'll be back in the morning"
"PLEASE, just stay for tonight, It's not that big of a deal"
"PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE, just stay with me, I need you"
"Uh, okay Nicki. I'll stay with you, the amount of money I'll lose for this..."
"Thank you! Now get in bed I wanna cuddle"


            “I’ll be back first thing in the morning Nicki” Dominic whispered in a sleeping Nicki’s ear. She felt breath on her ear and woke up. She squinted her eyes.
“Babe, where are you going?”
“I’ll be back tomorrow morning”
“Okay, you said that already. Are you going to tell me where you’re going?” asked Nicki beginning to sit up in the bed.
“Nicki…just lay down, I’ll be back in the morning. One of the boys called me and they need me”
“At freaking 10:00 in the night…okay Dominic” Nicki layed down to go back to counting sheep, Dominic reached down to give Nicki a kiss. She pushed her hand in front of his lips.
“Goodbye Dominic” said Nicki as she closed her eyes and turned her back to him.

            Dominic grabbed his keys out of the holder and left Nicki’s home. He arrived at his destination – not where he had told Nicki where he would be.
“What took you so long?” said the mystery girl.
“Nicki woke up while I was leaving. No big deal, I’m here now” Dominic said kissing the mystery girl & taking her hand and leading her back to her room.

--------------

            The next morning Dominic arrived back home at Nicki’s. Nicki was already up she was sitting at the bar in her kitchen eating a bowl of cereal clad in a big t shirt and pink fuzzy slippers.
“Goodmorning baby” Dominic kissed Nicki on her forehead.
“Goodmorning” said Nicki smiling and taking a bite of her cereal.
“Aye, I got a smile out of you, you can’t be that mad at me” said Dominic smiling and heading for Nicki’s room.
Nicki shouted “You know I never stay mad at you for too long!”
“I know that’s why I love you” Dominic came back into the room and kissed Nicki’s lips.

            Nicki’s phone rang and began playing Did It On ‘Em signaling that it was Safaree’s ringer.

“What up coon”
“Chilling, you know. But Martin called you have a shoot today”
“I know I don’t need you to relay messages” Nicki laughed.
“Well, you know you; Martin didn’t get a reply so he told me to call you”
“I didn’t reply because today is my day off and then a shoot pops up, interfering with my plans for the day. We can postpone it if they really want me to do the shoot”
“Well, NOH8 has been reaching out trying to get you for the longest”
“Well, then they can wait like a day. I really can’t cancel my plans”

“Nic if you have a shoot to go to we can do what we have to do tomorrow, it’s fine” said Dominic.
“Really?” asked Nicki.
“Yes really Nic, you’re fine” said Dominic.
“Aw thanks baby”

“Safaree?”
“Yes Nic”
“Okay, well I can go to the shoot. Tell Martin to call me”
“Will do, what time do you want me over there?”
“As soon as you can get here”
“I’ll be there in 15”
“See ya then”

“So why are you trying to get rid of me Dominic?” asked Nicki getting up to go put her bowl in the sink.
“You know I don’t wanna get rid of you, but if you got a shoot, you got a shoot Mrs. Nicki Minaj”
“Oh whatever” said Nicki heading to her room to throw on some clothes. She grabbed her black lacefront wig put it on and went to her closet and grabbed some leggings and a t-shirt then some shades from her glasses drawer and headed downstairs to wait for her best friend to arrive.
“Dominic” shouted Nicki.

He was gone; Nicki was only getting dressed for about 20mins. She was confused as to how he could be gone that fast. She went over to the door and saw the note.
Went to the store, I didn’t try to sneak off on you again. Have fun at your shoot <3 J
Nicki smiled at the note on the door. Nicki loved Dominic more than she loved herself on certain occasions. She was always skeptical about some of the things he said or did but she didn’t wanna start a fight and she really didn’t wanna lose him. Little did she know her suspicions were true.

“BANG MY SHIT BANG IT BANG BANG” said SB as he was banging on Nicki’s front door.
“You buffoon, don’t bring that loud shit in these streets, ya dig?” said Nicki laughing and grabbing her purse off the couch and heading outside.

They arrived at the shoot 45mins later. NOH8 greeted her with open arms. Terrence and Joyce were already there. She didn’t need her stylists today because for the NOH8 shoot you were supposed to be very dressed down and plane. For the shoot you were dressed in a white shirt, and then complimented by a piece of gray duct tape across the mouth. Joyce began doing Nicki’s makeup. Very subtle and light, Terrence added a little flipped curl to Nicki’s black wig and she headed to the set. She took a couple shots and they told her it was a wrap. Nicki headed back to where she got dressed and called Dominic. She got no answer. So she and Safaree just headed back to her house after the shoot. When she got in she didn’t see Dominic anywhere.
“DOM!!!” Nicki shouted.
“DOMINIC” still no answer.
“Where the hell is that boy…” whispered Nicki.
“Who knows who cares” said Safaree plopping down on Nicki’s couch and putting his feet up.
“Oh, shutup Safaree” said Nicki sitting in her massage chair.
“I’m sorry; something just doesn’t sit right with that kid. I don’t like him. He’s mad sketchy, giving the coon bad vibes since you guys started dating years ago”
“I know you’re just looking out for me Safaree but I really don’t care for your opinion at the moment. Dominic and I love each other I don’t think he’d ever do anything to hurt me” said Nicki closing her eyes and pressing buttons on her massage chair.
“Well, he just lied about where he was going”
“Maybe he left me a note, he always does that” Nicki got up from the massage chair and looked around the house. At the bar where Nicki usually sit to enjoy meals solo was a note.

Ran to my boy’s house, you were gone too long. L Call me when you read this note. If I don’t answer I’ll call back momentarily. Don’t keep calling, were about to have a very intense poker game. I’m holding you forever. Remember that <3

“See Safaree, look” said Nicki pointing to the note. Safaree got up and went to Nicki. Read the note and laughed.
“Whatever Nic, yeah how sweet, he’s still sketchy. I don’t like him. Won’t like him”
“Whatever Safaree” said Nicki picking up her phone to call Dominic.

The phone rang several times before it picking up it. Nicki said hello, but she got no response. She heard noises and listened intently. She could’ve sworn she heard moans but she wasn’t willing to believe it. She heard one last moan loud and powerful. It was Dominic’s name following the word fuck. She held her hand over her mouth and sat there stunned. Safaree looked back to see Nicki sitting at the bar not moving at all. He called her name several times but got no response. Nicki could still here voices.
“Told you to stop playing with Barbie’s” the girl laughed.
“I don’t wanna leave her; you know how many people know my name now?”
“Whatever, you don’t have to use her for fame anymore. I’m pretty sure people know you know. Just leave her already it’s almost been 2 years”
“I know…when the time is right. Trust me on this”
Nicki hung up the phone and ran to her room in tears. She cried until she couldn’t just lay on her bed anymore upset. She felt her body growing numb. She felt a sudden burst of rage. Safaree was standing outside her door hearing the cries not knowing when he should go in. He then heard the door open and backed up. Nicki walked right past him.

“You can stare at me, tell me I told you so, or help me get this man’s shit out of my HOUSE” shouted Nicki walking down the hallway to the front room and opening her front door and throwing his things out in the driveway. Safaree helped her get the rest out.

            Dominic pulled into the driveway confused. He still hadn’t known Nicki heard him and his mystery girl. He walked closer and saw his stuff there he ran up to the house and walked inside. Nicki was sitting on the couch staring into space in the direction of the door. Safaree sitting in the massage chair with his eyes closed and shades on. Nicki heard the front door open followed by yelling and immediately broke out of her trance.
“NICKI WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, THROWING MY SHIT IN THE ROAD MY GOOD SHIT”

            Safaree got up from the chair and headed upstairs to Nicki’s room.
“You got about 5 seconds to lower your voice give me your key and get the fuck out before I call the fucking cops or your LYING AND CHEATING ASS”
“NICKI WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT”
“NIGGA LOWER YOUR FUCKING VOICE, I WILL CALL THE COPS. DON’T PLAY WITH ME. SERIOUSLY”
“Look, Nicki, what are you talking about lying and cheating?”
Nicki played back what she heard on the phone with Dominic and the mystery girl in her mind. Then spoke:
“That bitch you’ve been sneaking around and going to fuck telling me you were going to your boys house bullshit; I guess I was wrong for thinking that I could trust you”
“Nicki, stop jumping to conclusions”
“I’M NOT JUMPING TO SHIT. MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU WANNA FUCK SOME BITCH YOU WON’T LEAVE ME A NOTE TELLING ME TO CALL YOU THEN BEING STUPID ENOUGH TO LEAVE YOUR PHONE IN THE BED”
“What are you TALKING ABOUT?”
“Your phone picked me up while you were cheating on me. For who knows how many times it’s been and I heard the last couple parts of your session”
“Uh….”
“EXACTLY, get the fuck out! I don’t have time for the games, I don’t have time for you to lie to me and sneak around. I don’t have time for you to be staying here and using me for my fame when you never even liked me for me, fake ass lying ass nigga, GET OUT”
“Nicki….”
“NOW. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE”

            With those words spoken Dominic left the house. For good, he knew he fucked up. Nicki slammed the door and slid down it and broke into tears. Safaree heard the arguing stop and headed downstairs to see crying Nicki on the floor. He went over to her and picked her up and held her in his arms. She laid her head on his chest and cried to him. They sat in the same spot behind the door.
“Safar-are-e you were right” said Nicki crying.
“I…knew..i.i…should…have known something…something…was up when he was sneaking around more often”
“This Is all my f-f-f-ault” said Nicki crying harder.
“Nicki it’s not your fault. Dominic is a dickhead. He didn’t deserve you. He’s missing out on one of the most phenomenal women ever”
“R-r-really? You t-t-think so?” asked Nicki.
“I know so…maybe the guy that deserves you and knows how to treat you is closer than you think”
Nicki just laid her head back on his chest. Safaree kissed her forehead and began to hear faint snoring. Safaree took Nicki upstairs to her room and tucked her in under the covers and left. He headed downstairs to watch some TV. He tried to drop hints but he doesn’t think Nicki got it. He wanted to be with her.

I’d like your thoughts on this one too please! Xoxo. Listen to Fire Burns below if you haven't which I'm sure you have.

2 comments:

  1. I think this one would be a good start to an onikafaree story it was really good.My twitter name is the same as my blogger name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck Dominic. Using Nicki for fame FOH. Safaree is such a good friend. I loved this chapter. *goes to read the next one*

    ReplyDelete