Saturday, May 19, 2012

Right Thru Me 2.0




Weird, this isn’t about Onikafaree or Dricki. It’s a short story about Nicki and Willie [From the RTM video] I’ll try my best to continue it but only if you like it. Just like the others. If I can’t continue this may be the last post :x Enjoy! Comment! This is just to hold you over until I get enough comments on the Onikafaree "Way More Than A Hype Man..." one. 

“I can’t take it, like no seriously” said Nicki as she walked into the kitchen.
“I can’t believe you’re making big drama” said Willie.
“I’m making big drama?!?! I’m making big drama? So you think what you’re doing is okay?” screamed Nicki.
“No, I’m sick and tired of it! I’m sick and tired of it” screamed Nicki as she threw glasses on the kitchen floor.
“Of what?” asked Willie.
“Of the disrespect, STOP DISRESPECTING ME, STOP DISRESPECTINGME, stop disrespecting me when I’m doing what I have to do, embarrassing me in front of other people, STOP” answered Nicki.
“You know what? I’m gonna leave you” Willie got up from the bar and made is way over to the same way they entered the kitchen.
“Don’t WALK OUT!” screamed Nicki while throwing yet another glass onto the tile kitchen floor.
“No, seriously”
“Yeah, I’m gonna leave you, I’m tired of it”
“No, no stop please” begged Nicki as she held onto his arm and then hitting on his chest.
“I’m tired of it” said Willie.
“I’m sorry” said Nicki.
“You have to trust me, I did nothing wrong”
“But you’re disrespecting me on a regular basis; I don’t want you talking to her. I don’t want you talking to her”

Nicki and Willie hadn’t been together to long, just about a year. They had kept their relationship exclusive and hidden. At least they had tried to. Nicki isn’t always the easiest to deal with. Willie still never left her, he needed her, and she needed him even more. He always felt like there was some deep rooted hurt inside Nicki that caused her to overreact when they argued or even that being the cause of the foolish arguments. They were arguing because Willie had received a phone call from an old friend. Nicki jumped to the conclusion that he was cheating on her. The girl had showed up at a Gala the couple attended and that set Nicki off. Which bring us to the “FUCK YOU WILLIE” that starts us off…Let’s take a look into the daily life of Onika and Willie.

Earlier in the day
            Nicki rolled over in her bed to find Willie. He’s pretty green eyes stared back at her. “Goodmorning beautiful” said Willie.
“Goodmorning stranger” giggled Nicki as she turned around facing the opposite direction. Willie grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to him. He took in the scent of her natural black curls and breathed out.
“Let today be a good day” said Nicki as she got up and rolled out of bed.
“Nic…”
“What? I just want everything to go right tonight. It’s the first time I’m bringing you to a celebrity event and feeling comfortable. No one or nothing better mess it up for me or I’ll go off…” said Nicki.
“Everything will be fine Nicki. Don’t overreact” said Willie hugging her from behind and walking over to their bathroom. They had his and her sinks. Nicki walked over to the shower caddy trying to reach for her face wash but as usual Willie had to help her. Nicki brushed her teeth – Willie did the same. She washed her face – Willie did the same. Then they connected hands and headed downstairs for breakfast to try to get there day started.
Kitchen
“Willie!” shouted Nicki to call Willie downstairs for breakfast.
“Hold on Onika, here I come” shouted Willie back from upstairs in the bedroom.
“Bacon or sausage?” asked Nicki.
“Bacon” replied Willie as he sat at the table folding his hands.
            Nicki walked over to Willie and sat his plate and orange juice in front of him. She grabbed her plate and sat next to him. Nicki and Willie both began eating. She looked up occasionally at Willie and he caught her.
“What are you looking at” said Willie with a smile.
“Your fine ass” said Nicki reaching across the table and kissing him.
“I love you” said Willie.
“I love you too” replied Nicki. The couple was very much in love. Regardless of the arguments the two got into the next day was always a fresh start. Or even that night. They could never stay mad at each other for too long.
            After breakfast the two then went upstairs and got ready for the day Nicki walked into her closet on one side of the bedroom. Willie walked to his closet on the opposite side of the bedroom. Nicki pulled out a cream dress with brown cufflink style bracelets and a pair of heels and laid them on the bed. She then put on some lounge wear until it was time for them to go to the Gala that night. Willie did the same; he laid out his tux and put on some lounge wear. He suggested he and Nicki went for a run. Willie was really into staying fit and healthy.
            After the couples run they went into the shower one at a time to get ready for their night. Nicki got dressed in her under clothes and a robe then called Terrence and Day to come over to do her hair and makeup. They set up the station downstairs and waited for Nicki to come down the steps. Meanwhile up in the bedroom Willie was getting dressed and ready for the evening.
“How you want your hair Nic?” asked Terrence.
“Uh…lacefront…black…curly, do I have one of those?” asked Nicki.
“Yeah, let me grab it” Terrence went to grab the wig and Day began asking Nicki how she wanted her makeup.
“Makeup?” asked Day.
“I want it natural…a natural look, sort of subtle but I need lashes” replied Nicki.
“Okay!” and with that Day began applying Nicki’s makeup. Tee had returned with the wig and placed it on Nicki’s head after day finished her makeup. He fixed it and moisturized the curls a little. Nicki then headed upstairs to get dressed to see Willie almost finished. He was in the bathroom shaving.
“Hey beautiful” said Willie as he was in the bathroom.
“Hey handsome” said Nicki walking into the bathroom and tapping him on his butt and walking out. She began removing her robe and slipping on her dress. Willie peaked out of the bathroom and smiled.
“Stop staring at me Willie” laughed Nicki as she slipped her dress up over her butt and called Willie to zip it and hook the strap around her neck that started between her boobs.
“You look stunning” said Willie.
“Thank you baby” said Nicki reaching up to give Willie a kiss.
            The couple soon took off for the event. They arrive at the Gala dinner around 7pm. It wouldn’t before until about 11pm. This would be the first time Nicki took Willie out in public as a date. She didn’t want everyone in her love life so she tried keeping their relationship very lowkey. They paps caught a picture here and there but they never made it noticeable that they were a couple. When they arrived at the Gala, Willie walked around to the side of the car that Nicki was on and let her out. Then Nicki took his hand and they walked the red carpet together. Nicki held Willies and she took several pictures then the couple headed inside to their table. They were at the same table as some of the YM family and their dates.
            Willie got a phone call, he looked down to see who it was and sighed. Nicki was too busy speaking with Drake and laughing to notice. Willie spoke in a hushed tone.
“Stop calling my phone” he stated.
“Willie, I’m so excited to see you tonight” the girl spoke back.
“What are you talking about? You better not show up here or I’ll –” the phone cut off.
            Later into the night the host of the Gala was getting ready to give away the Gala awards and prizes. You could get awarded on things such as best dressed to best couple of the evening. During this time the mystery girl trying to get to Willie would make her move. Nicki had won the award for best dressed. She got up from the table and walked up over to the stage. She got up to see some mysterious girl sitting near Willie. She screamed fucker into the microphone on accident while shooting a death glare at Willie he didn’t catch until after he heard Nicki scream fuck into the microphone. She walked off the stage and head for the exit after she said thank you.
[Willie and the mystery girl]
Girl: Willie…..
Willie looked up and saw her standing over him. She sat in Nicki’s chair upon her departure. She began sliding her hand up Willie’s pant leg
Willie: What are you doing here? Get out.
Girl: Oh, hush. Don’t worry about how I got in here.
Willie: Please get up, you’ll only make Nicki angry and we’ve had such a great day.
Girl: Too bad I don’t give a fuck about Nicki. I want you.
She began inching her hand up Willie’s thigh.
Willie: You need to go and stop touching me.
Willie moved her hand and faces the stage and caught Nicki’s glare and her swift exit.
Nicki was standing outside the Gala waiting for the valet to bring her car around. Willie hurried and walked outside looking both ways then seeing Nicki down the street to his left. He walked and held her. She pushed him off of her. Willie looked into her eyes and could tell she had been crying. The car got there and Nicki got in waiting for Willie.
“Are you gonna get in the car or do you plan on having your side chick to bring you home to get your things?” asked Nicki in a smart tone.
            Willie walked over to the car and got in the whole car ride was quiet, Nicki got to the point where she wasn’t upset anymore but she was pissed and she was furious with Willie. They drove for what seemed like hours then they reached the inside of the house.
“I can’t take it, like no seriously” said Nicki as she walked into the kitchen.
“I can’t believe you’re making big drama” said Willie.
“I’m making big drama?!?! I’m making big drama? So you think what you’re doing is okay?” screamed Nicki.
“No, I’m sick and tired of it! I’m sick and tired of it” screamed Nicki as she threw glasses on the kitchen floor.
“Of what?” asked Willie.
“Of the disrespect, STOP DISRESPECTING ME, STOP DISRESPECTINGME, stop disrespecting me when I’m doing what I have to do, embarrassing me in front of other people, STOP” answered Nicki.
“You know what? I’m gonna leave you” Willie got up from the bar and made is way over to the same way they entered the kitchen.
“Don’t WALK OUT!” screamed Nicki while throwing yet another glass onto the tile kitchen floor.
“No, seriously”
“Yeah, I’m gonna leave you, I’m tired of it”
“No, no stop please” begged Nicki as she held onto his arm and then hitting on his chest.
“I’m tired of it” said Willie.
“I’m sorry” said Nicki.
“You have to trust me, I did nothing wrong”
“But you’re disrespecting me on a regular basis; I don’t want you talking to her. I don’t want you talking to her”
“Nicki, I wasn’t talking to her. I don’t even know how she got in. She came onto me” said Willie.
“So there IS a secret girl?” asked Nicki. “Why didn’t you freaking tell me?”
“It’s not like that. She’s a very old friend. You would’ve thought after all these years she’d be over me. I guess she wasn’t because she showed up at the Gala and somehow found my number and texted me on numerous occasions. I blocked it, but I don’ know what happened that let her back in” explained Willie.
“Well why did you just tell me that was the case?” asked Nicki. She felt a little better.
“Because I thought you’d overreact” said Willie.
“I’m really sorry” said Nicki as she cracked a little smile.
            Willie tilted her head up and passionately kissed her.
“I know just how to make this up to you” winked Nicki as she walked up the steps slowly to their bedroom.
“Oh? Do you now?” asked Willie as he got up and followed Nicki to their bedroom for a great end to a bumpy night and day.

  
             I'm thinking about doing one of these for RBMS, not the whole arguing thing because each video has a different concept. Shall I? Comment! Remember to comment on the Onikafaree One Shot [the new one I wrote] I wanna post the next part but I need comments! It's really good!











No comments:

Post a Comment