Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thinkin' Bout You - Flashback


“I was so good to you….”

“Well…yeah I know but we…we can’t do this anymore”

“But…you…you can’t do this please don’t.”

“I’m sorry Nicki…we ain’t gonna work…we had a nice run.”

“I…I just I just don’t get it, I gave you my all for 12 months of my life it’s always been you, I’ve always loved you…”

“But I haven’t always loved you…I…I don’t know what I was thinking dating you…I’m on to better things.”

“Wow… seriously? wow. Fuck you.” She spat.

----------

“Faree, please…please come over” Nicki said between sobs.

“Nicki? Nicki what happened?” Safaree asked sitting up in his bed and waking up out of his sleep. He read the clock on his nightstand 12:47am, it read.

“Just please hurry…” Nicki said before hanging up.

            Safaree lived in Brooklyn while Nicki lived in Queens so he hopped in his car and drove as fast as he could. He didn’t know what was wrong with Nicki but he didn’t wanna waste time trying to figure it out. Once Safaree arrived at Nicki’s apartment building he pressed the buzzer and Nicki buzzed him in in the quickest amount of time you’d think she was standing by the buzzer waiting for him to come. When Safaree got up to the 3rd floor he knocked on Nicki’s door and it opened with a teary, red eyed Nicki. Safaree immediately brought her into a hug.

“What happened Nic?” Nicki laid her head on his chest and cried a little before answering him.

“He…he dumped me…just like that after everything I’ve given him, all the time I’ve spent all the shit I’ve put up with. I loved him…Faree I LOVED him…” Nicki barely was able to get out.

            The two stayed up talking well, mostly Safaree Nicki sobbed the whole time they were sitting outside on the fire escape long enough to see the sunrise. Nicki stayed cuddled in her best friend’s arms trying to forget previous events.

“Thank you…” a puffy eyed Nicki sat up and looked in Safaree’s eyes.

“You’re more than welcome…I’d do anything for you. I mean that shit.” He spoke.

            Nicki just turned around got up and climbed back in the window of her room, shut it and locked it before lying down in bed and shortly being out after.

            Kay, so let me explain a little something. Throughout the rest of this short story I’ll put in a couple of Flashbacks and Interludes just to fill in any gaps or questions. Obviously this Flashback isn’t finished but I don’t think I’ll finish any of them in one post, but the next one will just basically pick up where the other left off or it may start somewhere new but my goal is for there to be no questions so hopefully this one answered something. I’ll stop talking now, COMMENT!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nooooo -_____- im Confused. Whoo was the one dumpim Nic? In the Flash Back? How long ago did it happen? Was it drake? And Then she called Faree over. She wass cryimg over drake. I really dont mean to over whelm you with questions. Im just a little cunfused ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who dumped her? Drake perhaps. Idc it was drake and safaree always there for her

    ReplyDelete