Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thinkin' Bout You Pt. 5

“It’s so pretty and quiet out here…” Nicki spoke as she and Drake walked across the beach early in the morning before Drake had to head to the studio.

“Well it’s 6:00, I don’t think many people are going to be awake…” Drake chuckled before he and Nicki took a seat where they were standing in the sand.

“Oh shutup…” Nicki said lying on Drake’s chest causing him to fall back in the sand.

“It’s so pretty out there” Drake said as he sat up on his hands and watched the sunrise.

“Softy…” Nicki joked as she sat up and looked at the sunrise also.

“Wow…it is pretty” Nicki said.

“Well, I think we should get going…I don’t have any security with me and we should get back home before we’re spotted.” Drake said standing up and helping Nicki up as well. They walked over to his Range and Nicki got in the front seat. Drake put his hands on the wheel and they rolled down Hollywood Blvd to Drake’s home.


--------


            They reached home and Nicki and Drake headed up the front steps. Nicki didn’t hesitate to head upstairs to their bed and pass out, they woke up early and headed to the beach for some quiet quality time outside of the house which didn’t happen often and Nicki wasn’t used to getting up all that early.


“Nic?” Drake called walking into their bedroom.

“Hmmm” Nicki said with her face buried in the pillows before sitting up. Drake chuckled at the sight of her black locks thrown all over the place.

“What’s so funny?” Nicki said sitting up.

“Your hair.” Drake pointed to her before walking into the bathroom. Nicki got up off the bed and followed him into the bathroom. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She was barley reaching his shoulder.

“Why don’t you come to the studio with me? Since you’re awake…” Drake suggested.

“I thought you went to the studio really late at night? Why the sudden change?” Nicki asked before walking over to her side of the sink and brushing her hair in the mirror back into a ponytail.

“I do…but I wanna go early today and I want you to come with.” Drake said.

“I hope this isn’t because of what happened the other night cause…” Nicki said.

“You think I don’t want you here alone anymore? Pssh, crazy talk Nic. I just want you to come hang out” Drake lied.

“Aubrey Drake Graham, you’re lying to me…” Nicki said crossing her arms over her chest and looking up at Drake.

“Ok look…I’m not like…I don’t know…maybe I’m still a little paranoid but I still want you to come and keep me company” Drake said.

“Paranoid about what?!” Nicki shouted.

“It’s not about Safaree if that’s what you think, I just I don’t want to lose you…I feel like you’re gonna leave me we've been a little distant since what happened…”

“Because of what happened? Baby…I love you, that’s what’s keeping me here. So, get any thoughts of me leaving out of your head. I’d love to go to the studio with you, just not a 6:00 in the morning” Nicki laughed before walking out of the bathroom. Drake flicked off the light and followed behind her.

“Well…I’ll change the time, we can go tonight.” Drake said.

“You really think I’d leave you?” Nicki said stripping out of her clothes and crawling into bed.

“Yeah…I mean no, but I just wanna be safe.”

“This all plays a part in the trust thing Drake…I’m not going anywhere. So you can get those thought out of your head and join your girlfriend in bed.” Nicki said snuggling into the covers and laying her head on the pillows.

“You’re half naked under there…” Drake smirked.

“Down tiger…” Nicki said hiding under the covers.

Drake pounced on the bed and landed on top of Nicki he crawled under the blanket and pulled her close and started attempting to take her under clothes off.

“Can I hit it in the morning?” Drake said reciting a feature he did with J. Cole a year or so ago.

Nicki laughed. “Drake…aha…stop playing.” She was squirming around in the blanket.

“I SAID!” Drake shouted pulling Nicki on top of him and tightening his grip. She continued laughing.

“Can I hit it in the morning? Sun rising while you moaning…” Nicki smiled and winked. Drake took that as his cue to go.

“I didn’t say yes Aubrey!” Nicki said hitting his back.

“Too late!” Drake shouted as he finished undressing Nicki.


----------


            Some hours later Nicki woke up smiling. Nicki sat up pulling the covers off of her and headed downstairs in a big t-shirt with nothing under it. Drake was still asleep so she figured she’d make him a nice breakfast.

“Eggs…turkey bacon…grits…potatoes” Nicki said looking through the fridge and cabinets for ingredients. She sat them on the counter top and turned the stove on. She soon got started, she cooked the bacon first and went onto getting the grits ready she added water and sat them on the stove while she began cutting up the potatoes. While she was putting those in the pan along with cooking oil she heard Drake walking down the steps in boxers and a wife beater. She cracked the eggs and beat them up while looking over the ledge of the bar and seeing Drake walking into the kitchen.

“Please don’t tell me you’re naked under that shirt” Drake said rubbing his eyes. Nicki lifted up her shirt and showed her bare backside.

“Shit…” Drake said under his breath.

Nicki giggled. “Sit down Aubrey, I made breakfast”

“Good, I didn’t get anything to eat this morning” Drake smirked pulling Nicki close to him and picking her up and sitting her on the kitchen table.

“Draaaaake” Nicki shouted trying to squirm out of his grasp.

“What?” He said lifting up her t-shirt and laying her down on the table pulling her up to his mouth. He breathed on her spot and it made Nicki feel tingly.

“Stop!! Can we just eat breakfast? I’m hungry” Nicki said pouting.

“Fine…” Drake dropped her legs and she fell into his lap. Nicki pulled down her t-shirt before standing up and walking over to the counter to fix their plates.


            Drake took a bite of his food and looked up at Nicki. Nicki was too busy in her plate to notice him. When she did look up she caught him hurrying to look back down.

“What?” she asked taking a bite of her bacon.

“What girl turns down head?” Drake asked bluntly.

Nicki chuckled “I usually wouldn’t but I’m still a little sensitive down there from this morning” she pouted.

“Awww, my poor baby, should I kiss it? Make it better?” Drake said scrunching up his face and reaching under the table.

Nicki hit his hand. “Nice try, I know I taste good but zamn Drizzy can’t let you get the cookies whenever you want them” Nicki said getting up and putting her plate in this sink. Drake’s housekeeping would take care of them. Drake followed shortly behind her and put his in there. He trapped Nicki in a corner of the kitchen and started kissing her lips. Drake pulled away. “Wish I was kissing another set of lips right now, although those ones weren’t all that bad” Drake said before Nicki shoved him.

“You’re such a little freak…” Nicki said walking behind Drake up the steps to their bedroom.

“And you’re not?” Drake said looking back. Nicki gave him another shove in the door than on the bed before climbing on top of him.

“And so what if I am?” Nicki said before pecking his lips and trying to get up but only being pulled down by Drake. He went for it and started lifting Nicki’s t-shirt up once again.

“NO!” Nicki said quickly getting up and heading to the bathroom.

“Nic…that body is a tease alone.” Drake said following her and seeing her undress for her shower.

“Sucks babe” she said before doing a cute little dance and feeling down her thighs.

            Nicki turned on the shower water and stepped in. She closed her eyes and washed her body she felt another hand go over her back. She turned around and saw Drake standing behind her.

Nicki opened her eyes and turned around. “You just don’t give up do you? Hand me my shampoo behind you please.”

“I’m not gonna try anything, I just wanted to shower with my baby.” Drake said kissing her forehead and handing her, her shampoo.

            Nicki let the water hit her hair and it waved up. She washed it then got out. Drake stayed behind to finish washing himself up and he walked into the bedroom to find Nicki lotioning her legs in her robe on the edge of the bed.

“So you hiding my body from me?” Drake smirked.

“YOUR body? Oh…” Nicki said standing up and heading to her closet to find something to put on.

“Don’t get all dressed up Nic…there might be some niggas in the studio and you know how I feel about that.” Drake said lotioning up and putting on some briefs.

“Yesssssss Aubrey, I know” Nicki said pulling out a jean jacket, a graphic tee and crazy leggings. She topped of the look with black Doc. Martins. Nicki got dressed and stepped in front of the mirror.

“Whatever” she said in the mirror to herself. They still had a while until they’d go to the studio so she went and straightened and blow-dried her hair in the bathroom.

            While Nicki was straightening her hair Drake was getting dressed. He threw on an OVO shirt, sweats and Jordans – his usual studio get up. Once Nicki finished straightening her hair she had her long black locks pulled into a ponytail and her Chinese bang.

“Why you got leggings on tho…you know that ass Nic.” Drake said eyeing her.

“If your friends are really your friends they won’t bother looking at me like that especially around you.” Nicki said grabbing her bag off her dresser and heading downstairs to grab a water and some almonds to take with her.

“I don’t mean to be bossy sometimes Nic…what’s mine is mine.” Drake said.

“I know babe, I know you’re jealous.” Nicki said touching Drake’s stubble.

“I didn’t say I was jealous, I said what’s mine is mine.” Drake said grabbing his keys and holding the front door open for Nicki.

“Okay babe…” Nicki said walking out the front door.


-------


“Aye, 40!” Drake said dapping his producer.

“What’s up Drizz…hey Nicki” 40 said.

“Hi, Noah” Nicki said going over to hug him.

“Thought you said there would be a lot of people here Drake…” Nicki said.

“Oh, there will be babe.” Drake took a seat next to 40 and they looked through the computer pulling up different beats he had to work with. Just then Drake’s good friend CJ walked through and his other good friend Ryan not too far behind him. They took a seat on the couch next to Nicki after greeting her with a ‘hello’.

“Oh…so you’re too good to give me a hug now?” Nicki said joking with the two. They both stood up and gave her a hug before sitting back down and directing their attention to the beats booming through the studio. Drake sat there deep in thought writing.

“Babe…is that Aaliyah?” Nicki asked hearing a familiar voice.

“Yeah, I got a bunch of her unreleased music; I’ma you know put some of it out. I’ma record a verse I’m putting on a favorite of mine tonight” Drake replied.

“Oh, cool…” Nicki said slipping off her shoes and pulling her feet onto the couch she was on.

“So, what have you been up to Nicki?” Ryan asked.

“Nothing much…gonna start a job as an acting coach in Hollywood soon…”

“You act?” Ryan asked shocked. Nicki never talked about her acting life.

“Yep…all 4 years in high school” Nicki said dimple shrugging. As she did a few more of Drake’s friends entered.

“Aye, Nic!” she was surprised to see Wayne, Mac and Baby walk through the door.

She hadn’t seen them since the party and they were very fond of her.

“Oh my gosh, hi guys.” Nicki said starting to get up.

“Nah, we’ll come over there sit down big head.” Mac said.

“Aye, watch how you talk to my girl.” Drake defended before greeting them and going back to his pen and paper.

            Wayne and Mac came and sat next to Nicki so she had to scoot over. Drake was finished up his verse for the Aaliyah song he was working on so he went into the booth.

“So…how you and Drizzy?” Wayne asked.

“Good…why did something get out in the media or something?” Nicki asked.

“Nah, but now that means something was happening but you ain’t gotta tell me if you don’t wanna it ain’t my business” Wayne said getting up and moving to the chair Drake was sitting in and lighting a blunt.

“Oh gosh…” Nicki said lying down on the couch putting her feet on Mac. She pulled out her iPhone and scrolled through instagram and snooped on pictures from her best friends to see what they were up to. She got a call from Safaree while she was doing this. She excused herself from the smoke filled room into the hallway.

“I’ll be back guys, not like you care.” Nicki said. Drake winked at her and she walked out.

“Hello?” Nicki answered.

“Hey Nic…just checking in on you…how are things with you and Drake?”

“We’re good…a lot better. Working on the trust thing but there’s progress” Nicki sighed.

“That’s good, just making sure you’re good…what are you doing?”

“Oh, just in the studio with Drake, Wayne, Mac, Birdman, and a few of Drake’s friends.”

“Oh…”

“Yeah, how was your interview?” Nicki asked.

“Oh, it was good. I’ll get the call soon if not I didn’t get the job…”

“What was the interview for?” Nicki asked.

“Manager at that big footlocker in Manhattan…”

“Aw, that’s really good! I know you love shoes.” Nicki said.

“Yes, I’m ready to co-own that facility though, but baby steps…”

“Wow, I’m really proud of you Aree, good luck with everything. I’m gonna get back to Drake he hasn’t let me out of his sight long lately.” Nicki laughed.

“Um, okay…talk to you later Nic” Safaree said.

“Later Beezy”

            When Nicki walked back into the room she took her spot where she was seated before she left, until Drake called her over to him. He sat her on his lap.

“Not here babe.” Nicki whispered in his ear.

“Why…” Drake said moving his hands down to Nicki’s plump backside.

“You’re high and let’s not make a scene in front of your friends…okay?” Nicki said heading back over to her shoes and the couch she was seated in.

“She just shut it down…down…down…” Mac mocked using one of Drake’s lyrics from his first album on a song entitled ‘Shut It Down’.

“Man, shutup.” Drake said spinning around in his chair to face Nicki, Mac and Baby on the couch. Wayne passed him the blunt and he took a puff then looked in Nicki’s eyes. He could sense tension but he ignored it for now.

            Once Nicki and Drake reached home Nicki headed straight upstairs to shower the smell of weed off her and get comfortable and go to sleep. She had a bit of and attitude and Drake stopped her when she got out of the shower heading back into the bedroom.

“Move” she said simply.

“What’s fucking wrong with you?”

“You’re high, and I don’t really wanna start an argument right now.” Nicki said grabbing PJ’s out of her dresser and the lotion from on top.

“What does me being high have to do with your attitude?” Drake asked.

“Really? You don’t remember how I told you I don’t care if you smoke, even though I hate it. Just don’t do it around me, and the shit you pulled in the studio won’t fly with me again, know that.” Nicki said lotioning her legs.

“Fuck are you talking about?”

“Practically saying ‘fuck you’ by blowing smoke right in my direction while staring at me. Real mature Aubrey.”

“I didn’t think it was that big of a deal Nic…seriously” Drake said.

“Save it.” Nicki said putting her hand in his face.

            Nicki was upset because Drake knew how much she hated drugs, she loved Drake enough to except the fact that he did them but she made it clear that she didn’t want it flaunted in front of her just out of respect. She felt as though Drake pulled a little stunt tonight so she wasn’t having it.

“Look…I’m sorry, I truly am. If I wasn’t I would’ve stopped talking by now” Drake said.

“Drake, sorry isn’t gonna fix how inconsiderate you were. I’ma let it go tho…Goodnight. Shower before you get in these clean sheets smelling like weed too please” Nicki said crawling under the blankets and shutting her eyes.

“Love me?” Drake asked before walking into his bathroom.

“Yes, I love you Aubrey. Good fucking night” Nicki said.

1 comment:

  1. Drake's A freak. Always tryna get some Cookie from Nic. Like Nigga Back off. Actin like he didnt just get none the same morning. But Zaamnn, Drake acts Straight up Jealous and a little.. Possesive. Like he dont own Nic. She should be able to wear what she wants when she wants. Like he doesnt let her outta his sight for that long. Shes not 2. Even thoo the way he acts is Kinda cute. Shows how much he loves hiss Girl. But seriously Aubrey Blown smoke her was acter she shut you down. Like that down right disrespectful. I hate the smell of weed sometimes. -___- i cant imagine how it must smell to be ina room full of it. Oh iforgot. Drake is Kinda right their relationship has been a little weird since the whole Safaree thing. But atleast shes not leavin him anytime soon. Thats always good!

    ReplyDelete